Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Ok so this one legit cool thank you, do you think that i Will not found Lower price ?
I'm been trying to find an 11 for my self. Your looking anywhere between $450-$525. And that's ebay. And ebays flooded with fakes. Honestly, at the 500 price tag that website, that will be your best best for guarentte authentic pair. You could maybe save $25-$50 on eBay but risk getting fakes

I'm been trying to find an 11 for my self. Your looking anywhere between $450-$525. And that's ebay. And ebays flooded with fakes. Honestly, at the 500 price tag that website, that will be your best best for guarentte authentic pair. You could maybe save $25-$50 on eBay but risk getting fakes
Yea i ´ve been looking for a pair on eBay for two days but most of them are fake , maybe i should sell some pairs i own in order to buy those because i really like those shoes

so which is which? i assume that the less reflective pair are the fakes.
Yes sirrrr. The reflectivity and the color of the soles are what sets them apart. The facial positioning is iffy on some pairs as well. Then again some of the fakes I've seen have closer facial positioning.

Last edited:
Finally copped mine, first pair copped on resell this year 
mean.gif

Oddly enough I couldn't get the 3m to reflect right when using my DSLR and flashgun. 

Congrats! Where did you get these from? I've been looking around but been paranoid about running into fakes.
Ebay, I dropped $550 sadly but hey you gotta pay to play from time to time. These were the only 6s I was missing from this year and they were second most wanted to me.

I watched all of the vids comparing real and fakes and I got them from a seller in Thailand but I asked for extra pics which they did happily so I copped with no hesitation, and I am a size 9.5 so they are really scare everywhere.

Prices will only go up on these, pretty limited shoe. If you want them I suggest you buy em now.
Exactly why I sucked it up and snagged at $550. I waited for under 450 then for under 500 and prices just steadily crept up for my size.

Exactly why I sucked it up and snagged at $550. I waited for under 450 then for under 500 and prices just steadily crept up for my size.
yea the waiting thing doesn't work for every shoe. Works often enough but not every time :lol:

How would you guys recommend me on wearing these, pull these out once in a blue moon or for special occasions? Though are hardly go out since I'm a college student and would these stay clean for a while?

Quote:

How would you guys recommend me on wearing these, pull these out once in a blue moon or for special occasions? Though are hardly go out since I'm a college student and would these stay clean for a while?
I would look into a sole protector for the bottom and wear the shoes at least once a month on a nice sunny/dry day. Honestly, they will probably yellow a lot a year or two down the line so enjoy them while they're fresh (but the sole protector might help keep them icy/clean a little longer). If you designate a day once a month, you won't be thinking too hard on what justifies a "special occasion." Just have Slam Dunk day and be done with it.

Last edited:
Did you buy to wear, look at, or sell? Once you know that YOU know what to do.. But since you asked, wear them at least every other week.

Thanks, I just don't want them to get messed up that much.

P.S.: You had to look back at your reply to answer your first question didn't you? But it's alright we all make mistakes
ohwell.gif

Thanks, I just don't want them to get messed up that much.

P.S.: You had to look back at your reply to answer your first question didn't you? But it's alright we all make mistakes:\
Nah I didn't answer my own question. I asked you one, made a statement,, and then answers yours as I would with my kicks.

Back
Top Bottom