Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

@sakdogg815

^

This guys has the best review for legit checks I've seen.  But, keep in mind this review was from the initial launch, so I don't know if the fakes from Asia have made any updates.

Key things to look for are: (1) white [ankle] inserts (fakes use black inserts like in the black infrared 6's); (2) no cross-stitching between the 3rd and 4th eyelets on the lateral side (fakes have overlapping stitches); and (3) there should be a groove across the top of the ankle padding, just below the stitching (fakes are just smooth across).

The video points this all out.

Last edited:
Hoping to cop these or Fear V's at sneakercon in a couple weeks.Really want Fear Vs more

Last edited:
If you have the chance, get the Slam Dunks; them fear Vs only get love because of how limited they were. Them Vs are weak af

If you have the chance, get the Slam Dunks; them fear Vs only get love because of how limited they were. Them Vs are weak af
the VI are nice but your completely tripping saying the V's were garbage or all hype... tripping balls

the VI are nice but your completely tripping saying the V's were garbage or all hype... tripping balls
agreed..while i'm a huge fun of the sb 6s cuz i'm a huge fan of  SD the manga, fear 5s are beautiful and a much more "wearable" shoe than the slam dunk 6s imho.  I know a lot of people like the fear 4s, but i like the fear 5s the best outta the pack  

Damn it's April and there's no news on other models that might come out. JB hasn't been doing much in 2015.

As a Filipino and fan of Basketball and Super Duper Fan of the Anime/Manga SD6

Bit the Bullet and cop one of my favorite pair, had to sold some GR's to make way and looking forward for the next 

Jordan x SlamDunk collaboration

Still salty I missed out on these 
mean.gif
mean.gif

What happened to the 5s and 1s that were supposed to drop?

I don't know if it's the pic, but the shaded details on the box drawings look too dark. Again, can't really tell if it's just the pic but maybe get pics of the box drawings as well. You might want to get some flash pics too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom