Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

They look a little off to me, need someone else to confirm my accusation. 

I don't know if it's the pic, but the shaded details on the box drawings look too dark. Again, can't really tell if it's just the pic but maybe get pics of the box drawings as well. You might want to get some flash pics too.

Unless it's the lighting, my pair has much more visible lines

Yea this pair does look a bit sketchy that's why I wanted to confirm. Guess I'll continue looking. Thanks though

The placement of ten looks off.

I'm at work so I can't look my pairs at the house but once I do I'll check back in with this thread.

Just heads up, anyone who takes a pic of theirs, tag it so nobody steals your images.

Also, for those looking for pairs, ask for tagged pics.

Last edited:

My bad, still trying to figure out how things work here but here it is.
I previously bought a similar pair.  Those are "perfect reps", 1) That thing should light up like crazy if you hit it with flash. 2) The drawing of Sakuragi isn't supposed to be like that, I think if you draw anime or draw in general you should be able to tell the difference. 3) That diamond shape at the top left is supposed to have grooves before the stitches.

Still is dope though, hope you didn't pay a lot for those.

I previously bought a similar pair.  Those are "perfect reps", 1) That thing should light up like crazy if you hit it with flash. 2) The drawing of Sakuragi isn't supposed to be like that, I think if you draw anime or draw in general you should be able to tell the difference. 3) That diamond shape at the top left is supposed to have grooves before the stitches.

You're right SC00P 208 said the same thing about the groove in his replica vs. authentic video.  Also the stitching is not suppose to overlap but stop where it meets the other stitch. 

This was what i got before,its still pretty dope though. These ill rock, the legit 1 i got. I wanna keep ds for now.
Nah I passed on them when I found out they were fake. Still on the hunt. Is the yellowing on the tongue faster on reps or do the real ones yellow that quick too? 

I dont think its supposed to be.  the tongue was already starting to yellow when I got them. stupid seller sent me pics of legit pair, but this is what I got.

Ima try customizing this instead, so its not a total waste.

Just Sharing this photo to help those in need

The Details of the 3M Sakuragi character is Far Superior and Better compared to Fakes 

Just Sharing this photo to help those in need

The Details of the 3M Sakuragi character is Far Superior and Better compared to Fakes 
Yea this is a useful comparison to make note of. Hopefully the fakes aren't perfected to look like the legit ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom