Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Seems as of right now Finishline will not carry these. The rep DM'd me this morning. Can anyone confirm this?
i mean im only an employee but our District Manager said he didnt expect anyone in the district to get them here, and said not to many stores will get them if any will get them at all. But hey theres still time so you never know my store didnt even know we were getting the hologram 13s until last sunday. 

Foreal tho. JB lucky I really liked both from the Brazil pack. If the cp3 would've looked like caca then I wouldn't have copped the pack
a lot of ppl thought the cps were no good which is why the pack didn't sell out in some places.

I was iffy on them cp3s at first then I saw them on feet and they looked 10x better

Back on these. Wonder how busy raffle time is gonna be...

Last edited:

definitely #teamretail.. $250 is rich enough for my blood  
ohwell.gif
This

Hey Guys, We've been hearing about the GM's on these and how good they are. We want to do our part and show what the Retail Release pairs do look like in detail.

Good luck getting them to all who want them!

The materials and overall look of the shoe is top notch in person.

-ISS

INSTAGRAM : @instyleshoes1999
NEED

Hey Guys, We've been hearing about the GM's on these and how good they are. We want to do our part and show what the Retail Release pairs do look like in detail.

-ISS

damn the thirst level is rising for me haha

Also, here are some pics of the Superfly 3 "Slam Dunk" as well for those curious about them.

Pics are with and without flash. The 3M is throughout the upper of the shoe including the tongue which is pretty nice. The box is all red with the Air Jordan VI font embossed on the top.

View media item 1229811
View media item 1229813
Not as exciting as the Slam Dunk VI, but Jordan Brand does want for people to get into their performance based shoes and this is a good way for them to do it.

-ISS

Cp3 Brazil are tuff... I'm debating grabbing those and the super fly 3s and jeter flex trainers lol.... All serious tho bout them 3

instyleshoes instyleshoes good looking on the pics. Maybe if you could show some detailed up close pics of the lace lock and 3m throughout so ppl can have some good substance to make sure they don't get GM pairs

i mean im only an employee but our District Manager said he didnt expect anyone in the district to get them here, and said not to many stores will get them if any will get them at all. But hey theres still time so you never know my store didnt even know we were getting the hologram 13s until last sunday. 
what about online launch?

View media item 1229772
-ISS

2e1r39j.jpg

-ISS

nice ! need them !

Back
Top Bottom