Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

^^ usually all the majo stores get a ton of pairs. the nike store in my area always gets a bunch because a lot of people go there

No clue about mom and pop stores

If they do even get a few pairs you know the price will be jacked up heavy I'm sure

Most mom and pop stores don't even have a Nike account

What these dudes do sometimes is they split a single Nike account between 10 stores

The minimum Nike buy in for an account is if I recall 40K+ of product per month may have went up to 55 but we will use 40

Doesn't sound like much but that's not retail box price lol that's whole sale

So it's a TON of product and it's not all jordans by no means lol

So as I was sayin they will split the account 10 ways so it's 4K a month per store

But of course they have to split stock etc..

Ever been to a Arab mom and pop store and ask for a size and dude is like "I don't have it but I can get it for you now" and they call a neighboring store lol
How much is whole sale for mom and pops?

I couldn't grab the Jeter 1's with the fastest internet and a clear head and preparation.

It sounds like this will be as scarce.
I'm cool trying a bot to see what's up, I can't miss just missing....I need to miss trying something new

What's up guys, so my pair came in today from what I thought was a reputable eBay shop but now I'm REALLY having doubts as to whether these are real or not. To those with legit pairs in hand, check these pics out and let me know what you guys think and whether I should return them or not. ill post more pics if you guys want any more specific photos. If they are GM, let's try and point out the differences so others can learn from this...

View media item 1232730View media item 1232731View media item 1232732View media item 1232733View media item 1232734View media item 1232735View media item 1232736View media item 1232740View media item 1232741View media item 1232743View media item 1232744View media item 1232745
What concerned me is how the stitching goes through the face and how the "mine is now" can clearly be seen. Let me know what u guys think

Last edited:
What's up guys, so my pair came in today from what I thought was a reputable eBay shop but now I'm REALLY having doubts as to whether these are real or not. To those with legit pairs in hand, check these pics out and let me know what you guys think and whether I should return them or not. ill post more pics if you guys want any more specific photos. If they are GM, let's try and point out the differences so others can learn from this...

View media item 1232730View media item 1232731View media item 1232732View media item 1232733View media item 1232734View media item 1232735View media item 1232736View media item 1232740View media item 1232741View media item 1232743View media item 1232744View media item 1232745
What concerned me is how the stitching goes through the face and how the "mine is now" can clearly be seen. Let me know what u guys think
I would say legit because I've seen some legit pairs have those stitching thru the eyes. That just goes to show that not every pair is the same.

Here's the thing. Id be careful about determining authenticity based on 3M placements until we can def confirm this. Qc stamp looks good, shape looks good.

btw where did you cop them? im thinking about pre ordering. 

Thx for the replies. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm still a bit skeptical considering all the legit pairs that I've seen have similar 3m and stitching. Any more feedback would def. be appreciated.

I'm sure it has, but it's new to me and my distaste has been made through my post.

Cool concept, but I don't see how $250 is reasonable. To each their own though. Carry on.
I feel you, 170 would've been a lot better. the constant price increases are annoying but not much you can really do about it. if you don't like it don't buy.

Back
Top Bottom