Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

anyone know a cheaper preorder or someone that have shoes in hand like instyyleshoes? around 400. 

So it looks if I can't cop for $250....resell price is ~$425? Do you think it'll go down after RD? I may buy if I can get for under 400.

Why do people collect baseball cards? Even tho i wear all my kicks, i understand that some people just like collecting stuff for no reason or just to show off. It is what it is

Late comer on this thread. Sucks there is so much hype on these. They were a must cop when I first saw then.

Gl to everyone trying to cop for themselves

Thx for the replies. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm still a bit skeptical considering all the legit pairs that I've seen have similar 3m and stitching. Any more feedback would def. be appreciated.
what size is your pair because I just got my pair and the stitching does not go through his face like that mine shows it going through the top of his head

My pair is a size 11... I'm thinking theres a chance that the US pairs are diff. than the overseas pairs. My pair looks like the pair @shotinmysjxi posted from HOH

Some dude came in the other day who has a shop i guess??? Saying that the ones that go through the head are starting to look as though they are fakes. Somewhere around page 30?

Could you post pics of your shoe?

It sounds like you might be on to it though and it coming down to sizing for the difference as to the stitching and what it hits
I put my pics up like page 46 they came in today 

It doesn't seem that the Stich through head sitch is a good enough indicator of GM vs.

I've seen too many legits with the stitch in different places.

Hi guys , i am from France but presently in nyc for holidays do you know which stores in nyc will have the shoes? I Want to cop but never did it here, i know it's ticket system , so if someone Could help me out to cop a pair i would be grateful thanks

Hi guys , i am from France but presently in nyc for holidays do you know which stores in nyc will have the shoes? I Want to cop but never did it here, i know it's ticket system , so if someone Could help me out to cop a pair i would be grateful thanks
try online and you can look up footlocker and footaction release calendar for their ticket system you never know you might get lucky 

That release Calender for foot action just ruined my appetite. Let the Shoe Gods bless me and my local Hoh and Villa. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom