Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

I hope they don't come out with a cp, the Brazil's were bad enough :smh:

I hope they don't come out with a cp, the Brazil's were bad enough
mean.gif
nah its coming out with the shoe blake griffin wears next season

Unless it's a jb retro or something really dope I don't want it in a pack with these :lol:

I want these so bad, but I know they will be impossible to get.

2,000 pairs made = supreme hype.

:lol: |I

there was 2000 brazil pack also & those seem like they are everywhere so i wouldnt rule it out until the chip's begin to fall

Last edited:
JB should have done a 1 instead of these since. Hanamichi wore a pair of 6s and later a pair of 1s. I would have been more than happy to drop $500 on a pack with both a 1 and a 6 
mean.gif

Last edited:

JB should have done a 1 instead of these since Hanamichi wore a pair of 6s and later a pair of 1s. I would have been more than happy to drop $500 on a pack with 1s and 6s 
mean.gif
haha they should release bred 1s and infrared 6s as a pack and have no.10 on the side, that would have been an amazing idea IMO

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet... remember how the raging bull pack and other shoes released separate but in the stateside release we got a pack?  With the lag in release day don't be surprised if JB throws another pack at us....just as a marketing ploy to move the Blake shoe that NO ONE would buy separate.....

I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet... remember how the raging bull pack and other shoes released separate but in the stateside release we got a pack?  With the lag in release day don't be surprised if JB throws another pack at us....just as a marketing ploy to move the Blake shoe that NO ONE would buy separate.....

I take the hit, both shoes are actually really dope, unlike the cp3 in the brazil pack but we dont even know of these slamdunks are gonna release here in the states. We never get anything cool lol.

Don't know much about the cartoon but it seems like something I would have watched, so I'm in for at least one pair.
I don't use bots so may the "Manga Slam Dunk" force be with me :smokin

From what I read on Twitter yesterday is that when this "SlamDunk" Retro VI releases it will be a pack, but sold Individually just like the Brazil Pck.

Back
Top Bottom