Official Slam Dunk Jordan Release Thread

Alright, back to the main topic please. I asked the Nike staff several times. And one of them told me that it will be sold out quick. So, i don't think the stock will be anything close to 20000.
alternative acc.?

All nyc/nj accounts have received their allocation delivered to them as of yesterday

Again

HOH 34th street has the most pairs with 36

Then HOH menlo nj with 22 pairs

Every one else has a MAXIMUM of 18 pairs

Employees holds(10%) are not allowed on this release

However a manager can hold pairs at their own discretion

^I'm pretty sure Harlem got more than 18 pairs. I do believe hoh bk probably got that miniscule number

^I'm pretty sure Harlem got more than 18 pairs. I do believe hoh bk probably got that miniscule number

They have 20 actually so your correct lol

Some allocations are not even 18 pairs some are 12

Probably due to other stores having 20-22 pairs

They have 20 actually so your correct lol

Some allocations are not even 18 pairs some are 12

Probably due to other stores having 20-22 pairs
assuming your numbers are true wouldn't you be risking yours or somebody else's job at ftl (corporate cuz they ain't feeding these numbers to thecashier :lol:)?

Appreciate all the info @vampire xtc ... Do you know any other sneaker you'd compare these to regarding the allocations? Maybe cigars and champagnes?

Hoping to cop a pair. If I get lucky only, I don't want to pay over retail. Good luck to everyone! :smile:

assuming your numbers are true wouldn't you be risking yours or somebody else's job at ftl (corporate cuz they ain't feeding these numbers to thecashier :lol:)?

The number are correct

And I don't work for FTL etc..

These stores have their inventory flow through my distribution hub

And yes cigars would be the best comparrison for stock

But some stores have less of these than they had of cigars for whatever reason

The number are correct

And I don't work for FTL etc..

These stores have their inventory flow through my distribution hub

And yes cigars would be the best comparrison for stock

But some stores have less of these than they had of cigars for whatever reason
ok got you. Would you know stock of other stores then?

ok got you. Would you know stock of other stores then?

Yes but as I said those numbers are across the board not just HOH locations

That includes foot actions that will carry it also

Best bet for a raffle is New Jersey based on allocation and volume of stores

That would be the odds on favorite to enter

Manhattan has the most pairs but the volume of customers is so high especially in comparrison it's a lot tough to win percentage wise

Most allocated size for these is a size 9 also

Every store has mainly 1 pair of each size but size 9 each store has at least 2 or more pairs

K good lookin on the info. Ftls are getting mom and pop numbers for this release. I can only imagine how many pairs mom and pops are getting on this one

No clue about mom and pop stores

If they do even get a few pairs you know the price will be jacked up heavy I'm sure

Most mom and pop stores don't even have a Nike account

What these dudes do sometimes is they split a single Nike account between 10 stores

The minimum Nike buy in for an account is if I recall 40K+ of product per month may have went up to 55 but we will use 40

Doesn't sound like much but that's not retail box price lol that's whole sale

So it's a TON of product and it's not all jordans by no means lol

So as I was sayin they will split the account 10 ways so it's 4K a month per store

But of course they have to split stock etc..

Ever been to a Arab mom and pop store and ask for a size and dude is like "I don't have it but I can get it for you now" and they call a neighboring store lol

No clue about mom and pop stores

If they do even get a few pairs you know the price will be jacked up heavy I'm sure

Most mom and pop stores don't even have a Nike account

What these dudes do sometimes is they split a single Nike account between 10 stores

The minimum Nike buy in for an account is if I recall 40K+ of product per month may have went up to 55 but we will use 40

Doesn't sound like much but that's not retail box price lol that's whole sale

So it's a TON of product and it's not all jordans by no means lol

So as I was sayin they will split the account 10 ways so it's 4K a month per store

But of course they have to split stock etc..

Ever been to a Arab mom and pop store and ask for a size and dude is like "I don't have it but I can get it for you now" and they call a neighboring store lol
I meant a mom and pop like extra butter or something, not the habibis :lol:

I meant a mom and pop like extra butter or something, not the habibis :lol:

Ahh lol mom and pop to me are the no name places lol

Granted EB is not a chain store technically but it's a known establishment so didn't count it

Can't say for sure what they will get if even at all

I'm sure they can maybe get something from Nike but won't be much and will def be in store only

Ahh lol mom and pop to me are the no name places lol

Granted EB is not a chain store technically but it's a known establishment so didn't count it

Can't say for sure what they will get if even at all

I'm sure they can maybe get something from Nike but won't be much and will def be in store only
:lol: to me mom and pops are eb, bodega concepts etc. And the no name places are the habibis

Back
Top Bottom