:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

what can i use to fill these cracks or something that will stick the sides together and whats the best paint to use

BIG QUESTION VERY IMPORTANT..... I HEARD OF IRONING SHOES.... SAY THERES A PAIR OF WHITE LEATHER SHOES I WANT TO STOP WEARING CAN I IRON THEM TO REMOVE THEVREASES, ALSO WILL IT WORK ON SUEDE? THANKS

to clean shoes, especially white ones, the Magic Eraser is ill. you just dip it in a little water and scrub hard, it's amazing

you can cop it @ target, walmart, anywhere, it's basically a sponge loaded with bleach

Originally Posted by howappealing

to clean shoes, especially white ones, the Magic Eraser is ill. you just dip it in a little water and scrub hard, it's amazing

you can cop it @ target, walmart, anywhere, it's basically a sponge loaded with bleach

do u got a link to what it looks like thanks.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

BIG QUESTION VERY IMPORTANT..... I HEARD OF IRONING SHOES.... SAY THERES A PAIR OF WHITE LEATHER SHOES I WANT TO STOP WEARING CAN I IRON THEM TO REMOVE THE VREASES, ALSO WILL IT WORK ON SUEDE? THANKS
YES please i need an answer too my flint 13s are creased BAD. Also who knows how to get rid of the bleeding on them (The glue). PLEASE HELP

IN other words ironing them will only make the lether flat no bumbps or nothing but ull be able to c creases too + if u were them again creases will look veryworser then originally

Originally Posted by GreedyGrove6

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but does anyone know how to clean the mesh tongue on the VIs?
i used a toothbrush and soap & water on the mesh of the VI's but don't use a hard bristled toothbrush use more of a softer kind because itcan cause naps

Anybody knows what i can use to clean my cool grey 3's? the whole Suede part is gone anybody know whati can use to clean em and make em look fresher?

Any good oppinions plz pm me

I restore kicks but have never dealed with 13's
the midsole is soppost to be white but i have barely found them since release date lol i stacked them up for long time
and they are getting yellowed angulus will work ? or will it just suck up all the pint ?

Need some help fellas, unique problem...

I was playing some pool tonight, and got some of that blue chalk on my Carmines.....

Would really appreciate some tips on getting that out, its on the toe-box so its a streak across the red suede on the carmines.....

Sorry no pictures.

Thanks in advance guys.

And yeh, before someone says it...

What kind of moron gets blue pool cue chalk on his suede sneakers....

I guess....this type of moron....me...

Originally Posted by CRISTIAN0322

what can i use to clean my cdp 17s? because they are really ashyy...
Just dusty? Use a soft bristle brush or a soft bristled tooth brush. Gently brush the dusty/dirty areas until all debris is removed.

where can i cop some seaglow with paypal? anyone have some for sale?

also will barkeepers friend work with the neting on the V's?

Yo Kid try online at the offcial store , or ask ijapino i bealive or one of the mods umm i forgot his name .Some were in cali they sell them + bkf eats up yourmaterials just a heads up

Is 'Sof Sole' brand water proofer safe for my suede/nubuck on some of my Jordans (13,14,18, etc.)?
And what can I do for the bleeding on my grey-toe 13's? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom