:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Originally Posted by wrod7

Grr i got blue die on my 12's the first day i wore them, any way of removing it? -THanks

no, but any new jeans wash in hot water 1st.. (had to learn the hard way too)

i have dirt stains on my low top red 11s.
I've used soap and water
oxyclean and a rag
oxyclean and a rough toothbrush
put it in a pillowcase and dumped loads of oxyclean in it.
dumped the 11 in the wash by itself with a lot of oxyclean

any hope left if i use rit?
would one of the shoe doctors be able to help?

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

Originally Posted by wrod7

Grr i got blue die on my 12's the first day i wore them, any way of removing it? -THanks

no, but any new jeans wash in hot water 1st.. (had to learn the hard way too)
Aah, thanks man.
eyes.gif

I can put military iv's in the washer right???? i bought them kinda gutted cleaned them up pretty good but they have still like a horrible smell so wouldthat be good?

how do you store the cdp 12s should I take the paper out of the box add the cilica packs? Im planing on keeping dem ds for like 4 months Thx

wrod7 wrote:

Try wiping the stain off with a little seaglow'd towel. It works.

im doing a sole swap on some spacejams
1what glue is best,shoe goo or clear gorilla glue?
2any overall tips for gluing?

Any tips for making the tongue on my Orange Blaze VIII's white again?

I doubt barkeeper's friend would work.

How can i get the stripped pieces on my black V's midsole back black to me these shoes are pretty tuff i just cant keep the midsole from stripping ....anytips ?

So I got some shoes like my cdp 11s and flint 13s in ziplock bags with the silica packs in the zip lock with them is that bad??????? And some shoes I got inzip locks with no silica packett is this bad too???

the bag isn't good but its good to have the silica packs just throw them in the box with the shoes... i was told that from a guy who was 500+ pairs so ifigured he knew a lil about it

So I bought some NDS OG XIII's off eBay. How do I clean the back of the tounge and the inside part where your foot goes in?

My melo 2s are slightly yellowing is there anything I can do there in a ziplock bag and a huge sillca packett in the bag...I want to get rid of yellowing isthere anyway? And if not is there any way to stop yellowing anymore I got dem in ziplock bags with silica packs lmk thanks....

can some one pm me the answer to this

whats the best glue to use to glue the tabs on air jordans 3s back on

I got some beat, and I mean BEAT Concords. The mesh is pretty yellow. So I just went out and bought some of the RIT and Bar Keepers Friend.

My plan is to do a comparison between the two, and see which one works best. I'll be sure to take before and after pictures.

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

I got some beat, and I mean BEAT Concords. The mesh is pretty yellow. So I just went out and bought some of the RIT and Bar Keepers Friend.

My plan is to do a comparison between the two, and see which one works best. I'll be sure to take before and after pictures.

That would help me a lot. I got some concords too.

By the way, does it have to be hot or does the sun just need to be out to use seaglow?

Back
Top Bottom