:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Need help removing glue on patent leather on the 11s, any suggestions?

Last edited:
Try alcohol and try to rub it off. I've used alcohol for scuffs on patent leather and it's safe

Dudes, I'm currently working on my first restoration project. Copped these bad boy White Cements 4's and they were beat UP (pictures after four coats of white Angelus). The only problem I don't know how to fix is the trodden down heel in the right shoe.

Any recommendations? It appears that the actual padding has folded in on itself from misuse and I can't for the life of me get it back to how it should be. Hoping someone here can help.

Thanks!

I'm thinking about using Jason Markk Repel on my new Oreo 4s. I'm kinda scared though. Thoughts? Yall used Repel? Safe on leather?

I got another pair of Hender Scheme MIP-10s and I want to store them for the future. I bought the shoe with the Hender Scheme's shoe cream so I plan on conditioning the entire shoe, placing them in a dust bag, and just leaving them in my closet. I know my first pair is going to last a long time but I was able to get it for the actual retail price and I just love the shoe. Also, I wasn't going to take a chance in the future with JB or Nike possibly suing Hender Scheme. Anyone have any tips on storing an all leather shoe for a long period of time?

Hey guys! I recently bought the Jordan 10 "Bulls Over Broadway" shoe from finish line and it came with a small scuff on the shoe. It bothers the heck out of me, so I ordered the "varsity red" and white angelus leather paint. Do you guys think that the varsity red color would match it perfectly or would I need to add a bit of white first?

get those test strip first so you can compare the color. angelus direct should have it.
Hey guys! I recently bought the Jordan 10 "Bulls Over Broadway" shoe from finish line and it came with a small scuff on the shoe. It bothers the heck out of me, so I ordered the "varsity red" and white angelus leather paint. Do you guys think that the varsity red color would match it perfectly or would I need to add a bit of white first?

the official color way is gym red 

Hey for my Taxi 12's i can use magic eraser on the leather correct?

What can i clean the suede on my infared 6's? i feel like many brushes fade out the color or make a stain even worse

Use the soft suede brush from footlocker and their cleaner. Never had any problems in years

Do you guys recommend angleus black suede dye or angelus jet black leather dye for black nubuck?

Any suggestions on anywhere I can go to get my older kicks restored/repaired?

They aren't dumb beat... But I got a few with sole separation, color fade, etc.

Any suggestions on anywhere I can go to get my older kicks restored/repaired?

They aren't dumb beat... But I got a few with sole separation, color fade, etc.
Jose Reminisce or better known as Retro Snickers is pretty good at restoring kicks. I'm not sure about his prices though but I know you need to include your donors. You can contact him thru email: [email protected] or his instagram: josereminisce

Back
Top Bottom