:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

so i got the Fire red 3s. and the seller didn't tell me that the leather on the tounge is cracked. so whats the best way to keep it together? would a repaint work? 

so i got the Fire red 3s. and the seller didn't tell me that the leather on the tounge is cracked. so whats the best way to keep it together? would a repaint work? 
I would try this

That's how they get scuffs and cracks out of leather dress shoes. Give it a shot. If not you could always try angelus white paint. 

Last edited:
hey with the Lebron III, what is a good way to clean the plastic parts of the shoe, mine have a blue tint on it from wearing jeans. the help is appreciated
Id try using angelus easy cleaner it usually gets rid of jean stains 

ok thanks. if i went with normal grey and it turns out i needed dark can i do any type of mixing to make it darker?
Not that I know of

Also, I plan to order some fabes sole ice stuff tonight?? Can you guys let me know how it has worked for you? or what brand do you guys prefer?

Yes get most of the dirt off as possible..the cleaner the better...Oh yeah whatever dirt that you can't clean off it should just fall of or clear up...but I have my own sauce which is faster results
When re-icing soles, do you have to get every single speck of dirt off the soles first??[

Last edited:
Anyone know if Jason markk repel is safe to use on the netting on Jordan 5's. Will it change the color of netting or anything?

I want to repaint these steel 10s. Would it be better to repaint the whole shoe or just the toe cap. Also,can i just use angelus white or do i have to mix colors?

What are you guys using to protect your brand new white sneaks? Is Jason mark Repel the general consensus?

I want to repaint these steel 10s. Would it be better to repaint the whole shoe or just the toe cap. Also,can i just use angelus white or do i have to mix colors?
Angelus white should be fine. Start by giving them a deep clean to get all the dirt off, then paint. I would start with the toe cap and see how they look. If you have to don;t have to do the whole thing it will save you a lot of work. If it doesn't look right you can go ahead and repaint the rest so you don't really lose anything. Also if it is only a few spots after you do the front you can use this method.

Has anyone tried or does anyone know if any of the sole sauces would work on these???

Found them for a great price but didnt wanna waste time buying them if the Carolina blue cant be cleared.

Thanks in advance

Hi guys, I got the 11lab4's on the release date and they came with some paint flaws around the midsole, the worst being :

There are others like that on both pairs but way less visible. What I was thinking to do was to paint the edges myself with some Angelus but as I'm a complete noob my question is should I get the flat black or the standard black? Also,would I need anything else to ensure it matches the same semi shiny gloss of the factory paint on the midsole? If someone could help me out with this it'd be appreciated

Use regular black and add matte finish to get that gloss back.. I have the same issue but only on one side.. I just left it alone.

Back
Top Bottom