:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

I used Liquiproof on my infrared 3s. I was worried it might change the color or look of the elephant print, but it didn't. I'm planning on wearing them for the first time tomorrow and it might drizzle...I'll let you know how that goes.

I've heard good things about Jason Markk Repel too (that it doesn't change the look or feel), but haven't tried it yet.

Anybody tried dying the outsole? Just wanted to know whats the best color to get a bluish (sort of factory blue) tint. I want to dye my yellowed fired red 5s...

Hey I just bought the Jordan hare 7s and they had like a small dirt mark so I got a toothbrush and used refreshed shoe cleaner and I thought I had to wait for the watermark to go away but it's been 6 hrs and looks the same...is there anyway to remove it?please help thank you

Hey I just bought the Jordan hare 7s and they had like a small dirt mark so I got a toothbrush and used refreshed shoe cleaner and I thought I had to wait for the watermark to go away but it's been 6 hrs and looks the same...is there anyway to remove it?please help thank you
always try to wipe with wipes first, then if that doesnt  work try dish soap and water. if not that then use Lincoln E-Z clean or Jason Markks. Both you have to order but they work.

Last edited:
It was a tiny dirt stain when I got the pair. ..so I got a toothbrush and put some cleaner on it and it stayed looking all wet but now it looks a bit like both a dirt and water mark..can I Send pics on here?

Look guys this is what I'm talking about

hmmm, what cleaner did you use?
i was just about to ask this. looks like either the cleaner was inappropriate and too harsh, or that toothbrush was too brittle and you scrubbed too hard. nubuck is delicate like that sometimes.

Hello I was wondering if you could provide me with the correct procedure to cleaning these mostly cranberry juice & Cognac stains out of my Hare Jordan 7s..both on the threading and suede portions of the shoe..the leather is straight forward

Got some salon 40 today, trying this for the first time, my carpe diem IV's are in the sun right now. We'll see how it goes

Got some salon 40 today, trying this for the first time, my carpe diem IV's are in the sun right now. We'll see how it goes
Always works better with Jordans than Kobe's,Lebron's,etc. for me, don't know why. Effects on other shoes are meh.
question whats the best paint to use on the black part above the air unit on the griffey 1
Regular black angelus paint works fine.

http://angelusdirect.com/collections/paint/products/black-paint
Hello I was wondering if you could provide me with the correct procedure to cleaning these mostly cranberry juice & Cognac stains out of my Hare Jordan 7s..both on the threading and suede portions of the shoe..the leather is straight forward

If the stain remains, I would try laundry detergent + brush since detergent is pretty effective for removing stains.
Any recommended sites to buy jordan 12s shoe laces?
Jordan 12 uses thin rope laces.

http://jwongboutique.com/shop/shoe-laces-for-jordan-ix-x-xi-xii-thin/

http://www.laceduplaces.com/collections/rope-laces

http://www.ajavenue.com/store/p6/Air_Jordan_9_&_12_Replacement_Shoe_Laces.html

Could also check eBay & Amazon,etc.
Anybody tried dying the outsole? Just wanted to know whats the best color to get a bluish (sort of factory blue) tint. I want to dye my yellowed fired red 5s...

Not 100% sure which dye to use since I've never dyed soles before, but would obviously assume it's either light blue dye or blue dye, but imo, probably light blue.
Originally Posted by podunky  

Might be unrelated considering it's in the Jordan forums, but how do you clean leather laces? You know, those thick squared types. Mine untangled and went for a ride down the sole, it was a while before I noticed and now they're all mucky. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
If they're white:

If they're not white, just soak them in hot water + laundry detergent and repeat.

Last edited:
Some chemicals went onto my phoenix suns foams, paint came off a bit near carbon fiber plate ..was wondering what can i use to touch up that area. I cant find a correct color match for electro purple, any help would be nice

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom