:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Dog it's not the reciept tho

regardless of the cause, the issue is the same and we do not have a solution that is confirmed to work

(fixed my typo)

doesnt matter what the cause was, the issue is still the same and we have NO FIX FOR IT.
why is this even an argument?

regardless of the cause, the issue is the same and we do not have a solution that is confirmed to work

(fixed my typo)

doesnt matter what the cause was, the issue is still the same and we have NO FIX FOR IT.
why is this even an argument?
Not arguing trying to stop the spread of false info. Or change my own opinion. And it does matter what the cause is, how else would we come up with a solution. People that know about receipts said they don't even contain ink it's laser printed. So what do u say to those people? And another thing it hasn't happened to your shoes so you wouldn't know what it looks like, but it appears to come from UNDER the clear sole.

cuz ive seen SEVERAL pairs with this, and ive had plenty in my possession, people wanting me to take it out, or sell them for them. its technically not ink, but the laser print clearly transfers. if it was standard ink, it wouldnt transfer, and it wouldnt fade over time. ever leave a laser printed receipt in your wallet? or exposed to sunlight? it fades like crazy and is unreadable. i use a zebra laser printer on a daily basis, im very familiar. if you dont think the "ink" can transfer, then feel free to prove us wrong by leaving a receipt under your ice sole in direct contact for a while and let us know how that works out for you, then find a solution on how to remove the transfer.

cuz ive seen SEVERAL pairs with this, and ive had plenty in my possession, people wanting me to take it out, or sell them for them. its technically not ink, but the laser print clearly transfers. if it was standard ink, it wouldnt transfer, and it wouldnt fade over time. ever leave a laser printed receipt in your wallet? or exposed to sunlight? it fades like crazy and is unreadable. i use a zebra laser printer on a daily basis, im very familiar. if you dont think the "ink" can transfer, then feel free to prove us wrong by leaving a receipt under your ice sole in direct contact for a while and let us know how that works out for you, then find a solution on how to remove the transfer.
U obviously missed my posts where I said it has happened to 2 of my shoes NIETHER HAVE A RECEIPT IN BOX. Explain that...

I OBVIOUSLY SAID REGARDLESS OF HOW IT HAPPENED, ITS STILL THE SAME ISSUE
GOOD GOD WOULD YOU MOVE ON ALREADY!!!!
I HONESTLY DO NOT CARE HOW IT HAPPENED, I'M GIVING YOU INSIGHT, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

I HONESTLY DO NOT CARE HOW IT HAPPENED, I'M GIVING YOU INSIGHT, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
he's just sayin that if it isn't the receipt. it helps to figure out what it really might be

It's all good man thanks for your "insight". I can obviously see you don't care but stop saying it's the reciept Because it's NOT. That's the problem with Internet forums everybodies an expert. I'll gladly admit when I'm wrong because that's what a man does.

something was clearly in the box at some point with ink/other material that transferred. it didnt just appear. why continue to argue when you are very adamant that nothing was there to cause the issue. it just happened, on its own. end of story.

next sneaker care issue.....

something was clearly in the box at some point with ink/other material that transferred. it didnt just appear. why continue to argue when you are very adamant that nothing was there to cause the issue. it just happened, on its own. end of story.

next sneaker care issue.....
Your not listening dog. It's coming from INSIDE of the shoe. No reciept in box. It's not ink. Next sneaker care issue? :lol: your acting like you solved this issue :rofl:
It just happened on its own? Good thing u blessed us with your input. :smh:
And now I guess I am arguing because there was nothing my box and it happened but u say ink or something transferred. Sorry wrong. Beginning of end of story.

Last edited:
:rofl: how are y'all still arguing about the same thing a month later? Letting them internal conflicts build up in here

Last edited:
My raging bull 5s needed the suede touched up, I ended up getting a little messy and got some of the red suede dye on the translucent outsole, any ideas how I can get this stuff off? 

I recently had a fire at my house. It happened in my bedroom where of course all my shoes were. I ended up losing about 15-20 pairs including my concords and space jams which were my grails. They melted to nothing. I did get to pull about 30 pair out but they are all smoke damaged. Does anyone know what I can try to do to get the smoke smell out of them. Really hoping to save what I can.

I'd definitely try putting them in the coffee grounds. The last townhome I lived in had been renovated since the person before nearly burned it down but it still had that smoky smell throughout the entire place. We put a cup of grounded coffee in every room and changed them once every week for a few weeks and all was good after that.

Happy to see that you're all good, hate that you lost some kicks but who knows what the universe has planned for you.

Was cleaning my 4s and the paint came off. WTF? I've only worn them 4-5x and not even hard.

Any easy way to fix this? Repped for the help.

angelus matte black paint then spray with finisher

Thanks. I need to find some angelus locally this weekend.

Also, does anyone know how to remove the foxing strip on vans. Want my sk8s to look like this with all white midsole. Repped.

will a 1:1 ratio of angelus white acrylic paint and water work on dyeing the canvas? won't it be stiff tho?

Does anyone have experience with shoe goo for gluing midsoles? I bought some for $5 and practicing on an old beater pair and it's clamped on already. My tub of barge cement actually disappeared to half the amount and it's lost its adhesive Ness, feels like rubber. Is shoe goo strong stuff after it dries? Thanks!

Does anyone have experience with shoe goo for gluing midsoles? I bought some for $5 and practicing on an old beater pair and it's clamped on already. My tub of barge cement actually disappeared to half the amount and it's lost its adhesive Ness, feels like rubber. Is shoe goo strong stuff after it dries? Thanks!
Your better off buying barge infinity or barge superstik. Tried e6000 and that angelus cement glue it don't hold well when you wear your shoes..

Hello, I've scrolled through a ton of pages, so forgive me if this has been answered. I came across a rare pair of samples that I'll be receiving soon. I got them for a great price because there is a tear in the sock liner (similar to the shoes pictured). What is the best way to go about fixing a tear in the liner? I have not been able to find any good suggestions on this topic. Thank you in advance!!!

Back
Top Bottom