:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Is there a possible way to repaint these? I'm talking like completely customize from the upper to the sole.

Concord midsole looks less than preferable. Should I repaint with white angelus and if so can I get some instructions?

Sorry if was mentioned before, but what is the best thing to clear the yellow off of soles? Is it the sea glow? Or is it Sole Sauce or something else?

Sorry if was mentioned before, but what is the best thing to clear the yellow off of soles? Is it the sea glow? Or is it Sole Sauce or something else?
they all work but retrobrite is the cheapest and with an indoor setup its mad easy

Currently working on my XII breds from circa 03. Almost complete separation on one foot and minimal on other.

Anyone have a suggestion on how to hold down the toe box area? Using e6000 cuz it seems to hold a lot better than the barge cement, but takes a lot longer to set

Anybody?

do the same thing long ways with shoe laces then it will hold the toe and the heel or get something to put directly under the toe and tie it tight so that it closes the toe area, or get a C clamp and have it clamp from inside the shoe

Last edited:

Is there a possible way to repaint these? I'm talking like completely customize from the upper to the sole.
Maybe you could paint the midsole but it would probably work better if you used dyes on the upper/lining and im not sure how to change color of the patent leather. I saw this video were this guy dyed the soles of these shoes aby seaglowing them then putting dye on the shoes while sea glowing.

Last edited:

I wanna customize these and remove the midsole paint and redye the lining, how can i dye the lining and how well does angelus paint hold up? Is it atleast comparable to the paint used by Jordan Brand?

I wanna customize these and remove the midsole paint and redye the lining, how can i dye the lining and how well does angelus paint hold up? Is it atleast comparable to the paint used by Jordan Brand?
search kingofsneakers in youtube for how to on the dye for the sockliner.. And if everybody is using angelus then i think its good enough for you to use..... Btw just don't buy from kingofsneakers if your in a hurry, thry take about a month to arrive and i live in fl... They don't process ur order for about a week.

so quick update i received the cool grey 4s today and i tried almost everything i could find vinegar,tooth paste, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, mr. clean magic eraser, nail polish remover(dont ****ng use it ****** up a small part) nothing working it will lighten it but not get it out completely so im going to get another product called goo gone hopefully that works if not imma just try and use suede dye heavy until it covers it up if not idk donate or somethin.....
Steezy The Kid

so quick update i received the cool grey 4s today and i tried almost everything i could find vinegar,tooth paste, rubbing alcohol, hand sanitizer, mr. clean magic eraser, nail polish remover(dont ****ng use it ****** up a small part) nothing working it will lighten it but not get it out completely so im going to get another product called goo gone hopefully that works if not imma just try and use suede dye heavy until it covers it up if not idk donate or somethin.....

Steezy The Kid

Goo gone will damage the materials

Any1 know how to clean the green glow 4s, i got a little water on it. Not to noticeable, but im a bit crazy with my shoes. Thx! 

do the same thing long ways with shoe laces then it will hold the toe and the heel or get something to put directly under the toe and tie it tight so that it closes the toe area, or get a C clamp and have it clamp from inside the shoe

thank you, i will be trying this. need to stop by lowes and get some clamps

I have the foot locker suede / nubuck cleaner and is damn near useless. I put out away and cleaned my work boots with the Jason markk and it did wonders. They're timbs btw

Steezy The Kid
Did you try baking soda?

Back
Top Bottom