:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

i got a scuff on my new cdp VIIs, its on the toe and the nubuck got scuffed off a lil bit. what do i do?

hey, i wore my burgundy 5s and they got soaked in the rain then it got sunny so i left them out and when i brought them back in they had water damage. is thereanyway to fix it? would baby oil help??

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Originally Posted by rawtune

So seaglow makes the soles slippery or something?

When I used SG, it actually made my soles sticky if I didn't wipe the excess off. I just let them sit out longer in the sun so that it would dry completely. It took me a couple days though, Seattle sun... It works great though, turned my soles icy.

Yea the stickiness is the problem. They pick up dust and dirt which makes them slippery. I've used it on about 5 pair and although there was decent results it's just not worth it. And if you think your going to change piss yellow soles to icey you can forget it.

Depends how you apply it and what shoes you try to make icey...XI hard to make them icey again but V are not too bad at least in my experience

The bottoms of mY XI's have started to come off, Is shoe goo the best option to get the soles back onto the carbon fiber? What is the best option? Doesanyone know where I can buy shoe goo or anything? Thanks!

Originally Posted by CRISTIAN0322

wat can i do to keep the soles of my cdp 6s fresh?
I too want to savor my cdp 6s. After a while they begin to Yellow and Crack on the soles.
mad.gif

e6a2501e54b9e5e1172ab36d8b3b6c9dce968ca.pjpg

has anyone determined how to whiten the circled part (in red) of these jordan 3s? i've read to use a magic eraser,but b/c it's not the rubber on the toe of a shoe (it is a bit glossy compared to the toe rubber), i'm a bit worried....

thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by jordan23lilelias4

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

how do i clean this part of my XIV's?
aom2s0.jpg

the outline part.
(shoes in picture are not mine)
i have the same pair and that part isnt cleaning.
please PM me if you know the solution.

I use Jason Markk Cleaner
But a magic eraser would probably work also

Thanks man.. I've been using Armor All.

Does not work, scrubbed till my arm fell off. I thought i was going to have to post my pics up, but looks like you already did it for me.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ankles2008

i got a scuff on my new cdp VIIs, its on the toe and the nubuck got scuffed off a lil bit. what do i do?
Get a nubuck brush that comes with the eraser. apply that a few times and it should be good as new Chitown: what part of the hares

I live in the Philippines and I plan to keep most of my Js DS. Knowing that it is hot and humid out here, will the soles of my DS shoes crack after a whileeven if i just keep them in their respective boxes inside my cabinet? I dont want to risk using silica packs or any dehumidifier. Any advice guys? Peace!

How do u clean 8s that havet gotten wet?? I've heard that once you let it dry something happens to the suede/nubuck.

Originally Posted by jumpmanlu15

I live in the Philippines and I plan to keep most of my Js DS. Knowing that it is hot and humid out here, will the soles of my DS shoes crack after a while even if i just keep them in their respective boxes inside my cabinet? I dont want to risk using silica packs or any dehumidifier. Any advice guys? Peace!

No man in my experience I would use them lightly in a rotation as DS jordans tend to crumble on me on this hot and humid weather. I keep them in a darkwalk-in closet.

Back
Top Bottom