:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

moneylicious moneylicious Damn sorry to hear fam. This is the reason I can't do all white shoes unless they are uptowns. I like the all white AM0 but I know they will be jacked up from first wear. I'd write a letter to Crep and ask for some sort of refund or compensation.

@MoNeyLiCiouS Damn sorry to hear fam. This is the reason I can't do all white shoes unless they are uptowns. I like the all white AM0 but I know they will be jacked up from first wear. I'd write a letter to Crep and ask for some sort of refund or compensation.
Yah man, super wack. I've already contacted them and they told me to put it in the washer and they'll send me another kit. I'm like wtf..so I threw it in the washer hoping it'd do the trick but nope.

I've messaged them back stating that it didnt work. I'll just have to wait and see if they'll do anything for me.  
grin.gif

probably... just to be safe, remove insoles and laces, and throw em in a mesh bag or pillow case. air dry.
same as ultra boost.

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times already, but what's a good waterproofer for the 2016 banned 1s? I know crep is not an option

what about jason markk repel?
and why not crep? whatd i miss? it ruining shoes?

Crep left white spots on my black infrared 6's. All the videos I seen with people using crep all left white spots.

glad i never used it lol. i have some cans i bought with reward coupons, but thats it. maybe ill give em to an enemy

Sorry if this has been asked a bunch of times already, but what's a good waterproofer for the 2016 banned 1s? I know crep is not an option

Sofsole waterproofer. Been using it for years and so far hasn't affected my shoes, but only use them on suede/nubuck. Leather shoes don't need waterproofer. They leather :lol:

Sofsole waterproofer. Been using it for years and so far hasn't affected my shoes, but only use them on suede/nubuck. Leather shoes don't need waterproofer. They leather
laugh.gif
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm looking for something that would be safe use on the tumbled leather of the banneds/SBBs so that the leather won't change color/texture. I got a small drop of water on my SBB tumbled leather and it completely changed the texture to a more rough/rigid feel instead of the soft/buttery feel lol.

Those triple white boosts are ruined smh. My friend wore using to Kanye concert and got ruined. Gonna clean them up with either Angelus cleaner or Lincoln ez cleaner and I'll post before and after pics. Hopefully they don't ruin his shoes lol

Anyone ever have like a "glitter" on their sneakers? Noticed it on the swoosh on a pair of DS sb dunk mid linoleums that i just sold, i was able to wipe it off before shipping out.

Tonight i brought down a pair of hufquake af1s and noticed it ONLY on the back panel of the shoes.

Same here, I have a pair of NDS (tried on like 2-3) times of Air Flight 89's.

When I first got them, back 2011. There was no glitter on them, whatsoever. Then, earlier this year it started to get some type of glitter residue on them, near the heal area, of the left shoe. Now, it's almost all over the left shoe, and the right.

Does anyone know what this residue is, and how to get it out? I'll post better pics, if y'all need them. It's noticeable as hell.

​  Sorry to see that.  Do you wear them a lot?  I ask because I wear mine time to time and they are near perfect.  At least 2-3 times a week.  Do you ball in them?  I wear them casually by the way. 
​  Unfortunately, the crumbling is the final blow to these shoes.  Maybe a sole swap with the 2012 is possible if your willing to do that.  Or just find another.  Sorry man

​  Sorry to see that.  Do you wear them a lot?  I ask because I wear mine time to time and they are near perfect.  At least 2-3 times a week.  Do you ball in them?  I wear them casually by the way. 
​  Unfortunately, the crumbling is the final blow to these shoes.  Maybe a sole swap with the 2012 is possible if your willing to do that.  Or just find another.  Sorry man
theres nothing i can do :frown:

i bought them for cheap so i guess i can put them on a table or something

tried to look through this thread but too much info here. Looking for a tip on removing excess white paint from the black leather toe area on my Black Toes. JB factory missed it TIA

If I wanted to remove the blue paint from the midsole is Acetone the best method? Would it damage the shoe? Any discoloration? Is their a step by step. Sorry, never removed paint from a shoe before. Appreciate any info.

Hey guys. Anyone have experience restoring OG Jordan XII's? Pair has been DS since release. Plastic Jumpman tabs are cracked, and I'm sure the sole will need to be redone.

Replacement plastic tabs are available, and the sole will completely separate. Get yourself some good barge cement, I use the green can.

Back
Top Bottom