:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Need help with Jordan 11… losing the shine on patent leather…
Any recommendations?
Leather cleaner and then a really good buffing after. You could also tape off the entire shoe except the patent part, and then spray it with a glossy finish clear spray paint.

I bought the 1s for my wife and she wore them 3 times, they sat unboxed in the closet and turned a horrible yellow. I asked in here months ago and didn’t get an answer. I came across Vicks cleaner. And I used his detoxifier cleaner that’s made for yellow outsoles and the came out almost perfect. So, if you’re having an issue with yellowing, I’d definitely recommend this.
8738CCCD-2058-4069-95E2-41458281E3CA.jpeg
020403AC-C9A7-4087-8B41-FE008774AB31.jpeg
C9DFBFF4-49FB-4827-9233-863BD36C3571.jpeg

Anyone have any recommendations on the best disinfectant spray to use for a pair of used sneakers off eBay?

They appear to be in great shape and the seller said they’ve been worn five times…so I’m not too worried.

But I’d still feel better disinfecting the insides before putting my feet in there.

Anyone have any recommendations on the best disinfectant spray to use for a pair of used sneakers off eBay?

They appear to be in great shape and the seller said they’ve been worn five times…so I’m not too worried.

But I’d still feel better disinfecting the insides before putting my feet in there.
Fill your sink with warm water and soap. Submerge and scrub with a soft bristle brush inside and out. Remove the insole too and clean everything. After scrubbing it then let it sit for a half hour. Rinse and scrub until all soap is gone. Super clean and fresh! Obviously this doesn’t go for shoes that can’t get wet (suede and such)

This is probably the a stupid question for most... but does anyone know of any repellent that helps the dye on your jeans not bleed onto your shoes?

Please let me know ASAP!!!​

:emoji_100:

Take the insoles out and wash them or spray Lysol on them. I would spray lysol in the inside of the shoe too.

I wouldn't put the shoes in the washer.

Do you use the Lysol fabric disinfectant spray?

90CFA136-2D47-4A1A-900C-57EB529909D9.jpeg
I've never used it but as long as it disinfects it'll work.

Just be aware of the fragrance, some of those sprays have a heavy perfume-like smell. Try to get a neutral or non-scented type.

Me personally, I would rather it smell like a chemical cleaner than perfume.

Reshoevn8r cleaning kit. Ima have to ice my zebras soon they lookin too pissy
Thanks .. going to check it out.

I'm wearing the bones to the gym and they are OD dirty for my taste .... although gym kicks I'd like to clean them ...

They just have all the recycle stuff and nooks crannies that I was asking for a good product and experience.

Thanks .. going to check it out.

I'm wearing the bones to the gym and they are OD dirty for my taste .... although gym kicks I'd like to clean them ...

They just have all the recycle stuff and nooks crannies that I was asking for a good product and experience.
Yeah it’s a pretty good kid. I got the signature kit and it’s lasted me a while. They have brushes for the outsoles and softer stuff for the upper so it doesn’t tear the knit

What is the best way to get water marks off of the Jordan V UNC material? I don't know if it's technically nubuck or a super low pile suede haha.

I got a few droplets of water on them before I could spray protectant. The water dried and it's not super noticeable, but obviously if I can fix it, I'd prefer to do that.

Last edited:
What can I use to clean the white area of the black cement 3s?
Every area on 3s can be cleaned with warm water and soap (don’t go nuts on the water but it not hurt anything if you do). Is a soft bristle brush (I use a hogs hair brush).

Every area on 3s can be cleaned with warm water and soap (don’t go nuts on the water but it not hurt anything if you do). Is a soft bristle brush (I use a hogs hair brush).
Thanks for the quick reply! What type of soap?

Any advice on creasing?

Back
Top Bottom