:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Anyone else work on OG Shadow 10's? So many factories with a ton of variations in aging, including a variety of spots depending on the pair (DS). Suggestions?
1715124490988.png

Three different groups

Hey guys so my collection is growing old. Just wore the Chicago 10s from 2011 and they separated. I’d like to try and repair them myself since I think I’ll be doing other pairs. Is there a good kit that I can put together for myself? Also I’m assuming I use barge cement? I guess a good question would be what dremel bit to use on what material? I was watching a video where the guy says to use a metal bit on the 11 clear sole because if the texture. But if there’s a good video with info for a beginner I would love to watch it
image.jpg

Looks like a pretty strait forward job.

Last edited:
It’s very straight forward. Use a metal dremel bit but be easy and remove just the glue if possible. Barge cement infinity in the green can is the one you want. Place on both sides, let sit for 8 minutes, and then place together and then hold for 24 hours using painters tape and towels to keep pressure all over. Also, stuff the uppers before taping down.

Back
Top Bottom