Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

You guys gonna be hoarding on smaller sizes of those UNC OW 1s or getting any size you can? Waiting for them to hit around the 800 range and clean up on them.

Yes once all pairs are in hand I will try and cash out for a few, hoard them for a few months and wait for the right buyer

Was holding on to a pair of zebras but now with the restock, should probably
Let them go now. You guys think Wave Runners are gonna restock?

Let go of your zebras asap. Wave runners are in question but I’d sell those too. Investing in yeezys right now is just way too unpredictable

Let go of your zebras asap. Wave runners are in question but I’d sell those too. Investing in yeezys right now is just way too unpredictable
For sure, have to now, seems like the translation is now to OW, all good though,. Thanks for the heads up

Off White, other limited jordans or collabs, and AJ 1s are the way to go. I think the zebras, frozens, butters, and sesames will resell for profit but just not like how they used too

Off White, other limited jordans or collabs, and AJ 1s are the way to go. I think the zebras, frozens, butters, and sesames will resell for profit but just not like how they used too
It also depends on how the numbers look for zebra release. Wasn’t able to get a person size so I’ll be going for a person size. Will also be going for the rest as well. You think Beluga 1.0s will ever restock? Doesn’t seem likely at this point, but who knows.

It also depends on how the numbers look for zebra release. Wasn’t able to get a person size so I’ll be going for a person size. Will also be going for the rest as well. You think Beluga 1.0s will ever restock? Doesn’t seem likely at this point, but who knows.

Nah I think If anything else restocks, it would be a V1. If the numbers aren’t like Jordan/Nike level GRish then there is some profit to be made

Suggested cash outs for off whites? I’m working on paying $1k for pairs and holding them for a few months.

Thinking about copping Off White UNC's around $800. The other two Off White AJ1 are sitting around 2k on Stockx now.

no go ahead and cop UNC ow 1s at 800. this release is going to be like the wotherspoons so pay any where between 800-1k even if market falls to that. they will go back up faster than you think

Im patiently waiting to see if main sizes of OW UNCs dip into the 800s. Ill probably buy a few and stock them at that point.

Prices are good compared to what they were going for last week but I'm thinking they go lower as we get closer to the expected release date of the 9th or 23rd. I have my eyes on HTHs too.

Back
Top Bottom