Official Sneaks Up 5 Sneaker Show Thread - For all questions, concerns, show pics, etc...

Sneaks Up 5
April 17, 2010
Backstage Live  (1305 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78205)
2 - 7pm

ALL AGES WELCOME - Bar for over 21, with valid ID

Come check out some of the best Sneaker Collections that the U.S. has to offer...
also 3 of the best djs/ bboys from texas 

also the best SNEAKER KNOWLEDGE all in one place all at one time .......
free to all ages, $1.00 raffle for many many items , best sneaker worn contest , best display, best vendor...and much much much more.......

also look out for the SOLE SEARCH.................NEED MORE INFO SHOOT ME A [email protected] or call 210-834-7138 ask for Norm

Please use this thread for anything related to the show pictures, questions, concerns, tv spots, shout outs, anything.
Lets show the world how Texas does it and all come out and have fun.  

Sneaks Up 5
April 17, 2010
Backstage Live  (1305 E Houston St, San Antonio, TX 78205)
2 - 7pm

ALL AGES WELCOME - Bar for over 21, with valid ID

Come check out some of the best Sneaker Collections that the U.S. has to offer...
also 3 of the best djs/ bboys from texas 

also the best SNEAKER KNOWLEDGE all in one place all at one time .......
free to all ages, $1.00 raffle for many many items , best sneaker worn contest , best display, best vendor...and much much much more.......

also look out for the SOLE SEARCH.................NEED MORE INFO SHOOT ME A [email protected] or call 210-834-7138 ask for Norm

Please use this thread for anything related to the show pictures, questions, concerns, tv spots, shout outs, anything.
Lets show the world how Texas does it and all come out and have fun.  

First order of business for the week before the Show on Sunday.... SOLE SEARCH
please follow the official SNEAKS UP  facebook and twitter page for clues and information on how to claim your pair
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/San-Antonio-Sneaks-Up/211301171884
twitter handle is:  @sasneaksup

LIMITED TO 5 PAIRS AND SPECIAL VERSION TO BE UNVEILED/ RAFFLED @ SNEAKS UP 5

A very special thanks to all sneaks up members who purchased and Jake for taking personal time to create a masterpiece with every pair....

First order of business for the week before the Show on Sunday.... SOLE SEARCH
please follow the official SNEAKS UP  facebook and twitter page for clues and information on how to claim your pair
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/San-Antonio-Sneaks-Up/211301171884
twitter handle is:  @sasneaksup

LIMITED TO 5 PAIRS AND SPECIAL VERSION TO BE UNVEILED/ RAFFLED @ SNEAKS UP 5

A very special thanks to all sneaks up members who purchased and Jake for taking personal time to create a masterpiece with every pair....

Back in the day, my first sneaker was show was here in Houston, it was nice, premium goods did a great job in organizing it, but i can admit to you fellas, that SU always feels like your with family, it has since the first one, and the attention and respect i got from you fellas last year will never ever be forgotten, with that said, as some of you fellas know i cant be there this year. But I still wanted to be part of it, so i sent Norm a pair of my collection to be raffled off, it just feels right to do so. Hopefully it goes to someone that understands what this is all about! I know one of my fav kicks in my collection are the SU4 dunks that i received from you guys last year, its more than just a custom pair of kicks, its a gift of respect, loyalty, remembrance, and more importantly friendship from the Sneaks up familia. Much love from Jorge Salas aka bluesupermario... 
0b135c5feb9665c4ba81abee4a3e0be2208edbf.jpg

3c615bee61bda2426d0783a3ec9673f7887a965.jpg

Back in the day, my first sneaker was show was here in Houston, it was nice, premium goods did a great job in organizing it, but i can admit to you fellas, that SU always feels like your with family, it has since the first one, and the attention and respect i got from you fellas last year will never ever be forgotten, with that said, as some of you fellas know i cant be there this year. But I still wanted to be part of it, so i sent Norm a pair of my collection to be raffled off, it just feels right to do so. Hopefully it goes to someone that understands what this is all about! I know one of my fav kicks in my collection are the SU4 dunks that i received from you guys last year, its more than just a custom pair of kicks, its a gift of respect, loyalty, remembrance, and more importantly friendship from the Sneaks up familia. Much love from Jorge Salas aka bluesupermario... 
0b135c5feb9665c4ba81abee4a3e0be2208edbf.jpg

3c615bee61bda2426d0783a3ec9673f7887a965.jpg

What's up J? Too bad and you'll be missed. Even though you reside from H-town, you know your (up)-roots are here in this dirty river, po dunk, 4 X NBA Champion town. Thanks for the contribution!!!!

What's up J? Too bad and you'll be missed. Even though you reside from H-town, you know your (up)-roots are here in this dirty river, po dunk, 4 X NBA Champion town. Thanks for the contribution!!!!

Nuc - just curious, but everyone coming down, are they all over 21?   should something come about we wouldn't want anyone left out

Nuc - just curious, but everyone coming down, are they all over 21?   should something come about we wouldn't want anyone left out

Originally Posted by Team Ack Right

A couple are not yet 21.

A couple are not yet 21.

ok, well keep that in mind, should something come about. But you know the party is where were at!!! SNEAKS UP SON!!!!!!

text me when you all get in town.

ok, well keep that in mind, should something come about. But you know the party is where were at!!! SNEAKS UP SON!!!!!!

10-4

10-4

Back
Top Bottom