Official Sneaks Up 5 Sneaker Show Thread - For all questions, concerns, show pics, etc...

Sneaks Up! man, the event was great.

OG 1 table - bonkers.
Ari/Dan's Lebron/PE collections - bananas.
El Gallito Taco Truck - the truth!

had a great time, looking forward to next year! y'all are like family down there, even though I just met all of you, haha. thanks again!

OG 1 table - bonkers.

had a great time, looking forward to next year! y'all are like family down there, even though I just met all of you, haha. thanks again!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

OG 1 table - bonkers.

Good to meet you. (I replied in the CO thread about a sneaker show). Looking forward to SU6!!

Originally Posted by denverairforce

OG 1 table - bonkers.

Good to meet you. (I replied in the CO thread about a sneaker show). Looking forward to SU6!!

5636911474_00d3567547_z.jpg

5636912122_235cd42c22_z.jpg

5636912790_fbf65cbe2b_z.jpg

5636333523_a6469a59f6_z.jpg

5636914556_0dc7c082d2_z.jpg

5636918276_44929820bd_z.jpg

Great pics, Mike (San Antonio). Thanks for posting your pics, too, Mike (New Jersey).

Glad to finally see SOME pics.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Jake, where are yours?[/color] I'm sure you have some great shots. Let's see 'em!
happy.gif
It's been a week already!

Great pics, Mike (San Antonio). Thanks for posting your pics, too, Mike (New Jersey).

Glad to finally see SOME pics.

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Jake, where are yours?[/color] I'm sure you have some great shots. Let's see 'em!
happy.gif
It's been a week already!

Originally Posted by bluesupermario

Back in the day, my first sneaker was show was here in Houston, it was nice, premium goods did a great job in organizing it, but i can admit to you fellas, that SU always feels like your with family, it has since the first one, and the attention and respect i got from you fellas last year will never ever be forgotten, with that said, as some of you fellas know i cant be there this year. But I still wanted to be part of it, so i sent Norm a pair of my collection to be raffled off, it just feels right to do so. Hopefully it goes to someone that understands what this is all about! I know one of my fav kicks in my collection are the SU4 dunks that i received from you guys last year, its more than just a custom pair of kicks, its a gift of respect, loyalty, remembrance, and more importantly friendship from the Sneaks up familia. Much love from Jorge Salas aka bluesupermario... 
3c615bee61bda2426d0783a3ec9673f7887a965.jpg

These ended up on the Dead Stock table. Thanks, homey!

Originally Posted by bluesupermario

Back in the day, my first sneaker was show was here in Houston, it was nice, premium goods did a great job in organizing it, but i can admit to you fellas, that SU always feels like your with family, it has since the first one, and the attention and respect i got from you fellas last year will never ever be forgotten, with that said, as some of you fellas know i cant be there this year. But I still wanted to be part of it, so i sent Norm a pair of my collection to be raffled off, it just feels right to do so. Hopefully it goes to someone that understands what this is all about! I know one of my fav kicks in my collection are the SU4 dunks that i received from you guys last year, its more than just a custom pair of kicks, its a gift of respect, loyalty, remembrance, and more importantly friendship from the Sneaks up familia. Much love from Jorge Salas aka bluesupermario... 
3c615bee61bda2426d0783a3ec9673f7887a965.jpg

These ended up on the Dead Stock table. Thanks, homey!

1st off im mad i couldnt get off work but i had a son so all is well. i see yall had big fun and i missed it all. i talked to fred and he gave me some great run down of of the event and nucleus talked to me that night almost all the way back to the d rubbing in all the fun he had. hopefully i can do something like this in august. i need all the support i can get from you guys this is datboytheo who always had my table next to yall at the sneakersummits. hit me up at 713/530-5998 or email me so i can chop it with yall and pick your brains on somethings.....

peep my next post!

1st off im mad i couldnt get off work but i had a son so all is well. i see yall had big fun and i missed it all. i talked to fred and he gave me some great run down of of the event and nucleus talked to me that night almost all the way back to the d rubbing in all the fun he had. hopefully i can do something like this in august. i need all the support i can get from you guys this is datboytheo who always had my table next to yall at the sneakersummits. hit me up at 713/530-5998 or email me so i can chop it with yall and pick your brains on somethings.....

peep my next post!

2wewjf7.jpg

Hello,

The Kollective is sneaker collector group founded by Theo Deaver. We are hosting a sneaker convention on August 7, 2011 at Minute Maid Park during and after the Astros vs. Brewers baseball game. Please request sponsor/exhibtors packet and contact us with any question or comments. Thanks,

The Kollective
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @TheKollective1  

2wewjf7.jpg

Hello,

The Kollective is sneaker collector group founded by Theo Deaver. We are hosting a sneaker convention on August 7, 2011 at Minute Maid Park during and after the Astros vs. Brewers baseball game. Please request sponsor/exhibtors packet and contact us with any question or comments. Thanks,

The Kollective
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @TheKollective1  

Back
Top Bottom