OFFICIAL SO THEY THOUGHT THEY WAS DOING IT THREAD

Originally Posted by supervillain83

This thread is hysterical! Anybody got that pic of the two dudes goin to a wedding or something and they have oversized suits on?

Oohhh, this one??? Steve from ISS...........
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by srr1175

Originally Posted by supervillain83

This thread is hysterical! Anybody got that pic of the two dudes goin to a wedding or something and they have oversized suits on?

Oohhh, this one??? Steve from ISS...........
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

We used to wear our pants starched up like that in Houston circa 95-98ish. Seeing that pic is sort of like seeing an pic of yourself with the S-curl Gumbihightop fade and thinking "I can't believe I wore my hair like that." I used to spend hours ironing my pants......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

We used to wear our pants starched up like that in Houston circa 95-98ish. Seeing that pic is sort of like seeing an pic of yourself with the S-curl Gumbi hightop fade and thinking "I can't believe I wore my hair like that." I used to spend hours ironing my pants......
smh.gif
I said the same thing for 4xxl tall tees. Just 4-5 years i remember walking in footlocker and buying 4 for $20 4xxl tall tees thinkin i was fly ashell. And i use to all ways wear them with the tall tee sticker still on. Now when i see dudes in tall tees i always think of the way i use to dress andsmh....
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^ LMAO I was thinking the same thing... at least hes got some people to back him who are equally lame. Now I dont feel so bad for him.

Back
Top Bottom