Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by codeIVC

so the new away arsenal kit is just the ManU one but in burgundy instead of royal?
Hoping that a Man City/United Hybrid shirt will help them win a trophy
nerd.gif

Hoping those rumored Real Madrid kits aren't true..

Still disappointed the public didn't get a long sleeve version of this year's away kits, would've bought in a heartbeat.
30t6p3b.gif

Still disappointed the public didn't get a long sleeve version of this year's away kits, would've bought in a heartbeat.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

30t6p3b.gif

not happy with at least finally getting a long sleeve version released to the public at all regardless of what version it is? 

30t6p3b.gif

not happy with at least finally getting a long sleeve version released to the public at all regardless of what version it is? 

Originally Posted by K23J

30t6p3b.gif

Somewhat.

I know the all white home is the traditional Real Madrid colors but I just wanted something different.

Originally Posted by K23J

30t6p3b.gif

Somewhat.

I know the all white home is the traditional Real Madrid colors but I just wanted something different.

new pickups...PSG 03-04 home,Barca 04-05 away and the current Liverpool home Techfit is a birthday gift for a close friend...

new pickups...PSG 03-04 home,Barca 04-05 away and the current Liverpool home Techfit is a birthday gift for a close friend...

Back
Top Bottom