Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I see, thank you very much LilJRDN for all the help and the education. Learned a lot as well as going through every single page of this thread. I knew it was going to be a risk so couldnt really expect winning it for 30 bucks i would receive a genuine one. Good thing ebay has a "this guy sold me a fake" option 
laugh.gif
 Gonna rock it later today for the match and than fart on it a couple times before i send it back to him 
grin.gif
. Just a few days ago i ordered the Teal Third messi replica kit from the official barcelona online shop so soon ill have my first genuine barca kit. Once again thanks for all the knowledge dropped.

Walked into a mom and pop shop in a small town in France, they have quite a few older England and France kits for dirt.. Only one that's my size is an older France kit. Hopefully i run across a lot more stores like this in the coming months.

Walked into a mom and pop shop in a small town in France, they have quite a few older England and France kits for dirt.. Only one that's my size is an older France kit. Hopefully i run across a lot more stores like this in the coming months.

ohhhhhh mannn!! i might have just stumbled upon one of my jersey grails....well i did( Long Sleeve 06 World Cup Portugal) however it says they offer customization with authentic 06 WC print..so I'm hoping the C. Ronaldo 17 comes out right...if so ima hella stoked bc i've wanted this jersey since the 06 WC (in the LS version) and could never even find the blank in my sz.
pimp.gif

ohhhhhh mannn!! i might have just stumbled upon one of my jersey grails....well i did( Long Sleeve 06 World Cup Portugal) however it says they offer customization with authentic 06 WC print..so I'm hoping the C. Ronaldo 17 comes out right...if so ima hella stoked bc i've wanted this jersey since the 06 WC (in the LS version) and could never even find the blank in my sz.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

I see, thank you very much LilJRDN for all the help and the education. Learned a lot as well as going through every single page of this thread. I knew it was going to be a risk so couldnt really expect winning it for 30 bucks i would receive a genuine one. Good thing ebay has a "this guy sold me a fake" option 
laugh.gif
 Gonna rock it later today for the match and than fart on it a couple times before i send it back to him 
grin.gif
. Just a few days ago i ordered the Teal Third messi replica kit from the official barcelona online shop so soon ill have my first genuine barca kit. Once again thanks for all the knowledge dropped.
Believe me, I've been in your position before so don't worry about it
laugh.gif
Sad thing is that fakes are improving their quality and now there are some high quality fakes out there.
As far as the kit being fake, I doubt it since it was a gift from a buddy that works at Niketown but if you see anything wrong with it, please enlighten me.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

laugh.gif
grin.gif
Believe me, I've been in your position before so don't worry about it
laugh.gif
Sad thing is that fakes are improving their quality and now there are some high quality fakes out there.
As far as the kit being fake, I doubt it since it was a gift from a buddy that works at Niketown but if you see anything wrong with it, please enlighten me.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Decent deal on the authentic long sleeve Inter home jersey (98.97) on NDC

The only thing is, it's got that wack *+% mock instead of a proper collar. I figured it might just be a mistake so I called customer support and a Nike rep told me the shirt does indeed have the mock collar. Anyone know why that would be?
They're making those available on a few team's authentics for the winter.  I believe Arsenal also has a home authentic mock.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Decent deal on the authentic long sleeve Inter home jersey (98.97) on NDC

The only thing is, it's got that wack *+% mock instead of a proper collar. I figured it might just be a mistake so I called customer support and a Nike rep told me the shirt does indeed have the mock collar. Anyone know why that would be?
They're making those available on a few team's authentics for the winter.  I believe Arsenal also has a home authentic mock.

I know this has been asked and answered, but I want to clarify. How do Roma Kappa jerseys fit? I'm looking at some of these right now and might be interested in buying one down the road... I typically wear medium in adidas as a reference.

I know this has been asked and answered, but I want to clarify. How do Roma Kappa jerseys fit? I'm looking at some of these right now and might be interested in buying one down the road... I typically wear medium in adidas as a reference.

They fit snug. I wear a med as well but do a lg in kappa which is a "European" fit

They fit snug. I wear a med as well but do a lg in kappa which is a "European" fit

Milan, Madrid and Spain Away can be seen in the background.. this was on Adidas FB page

Pics from PES

Also got word that the blue united kit that was shown with the checkered print is actually the GK home kit.. GOD i hope this is true, unfortunately the home is still the red check

Milan, Madrid and Spain Away can be seen in the background.. this was on Adidas FB page

Pics from PES

Also got word that the blue united kit that was shown with the checkered print is actually the GK home kit.. GOD i hope this is true, unfortunately the home is still the red check

Back
Top Bottom