Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I need to take a new picture, I've added a 2007 Fabregas Home, 2009 Arshavin Home, 2008 Van Persie Away, 2008 Van Persie Netherlands, and a 2010 Agbonlahor Home

I need to take a new picture, I've added a 2007 Fabregas Home, 2009 Arshavin Home, 2008 Van Persie Away, 2008 Van Persie Netherlands, and a 2010 Agbonlahor Home

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

Bought this the day of the England match during the world cup before going to the bar, Niketown had ran out of 8's and Dempsey wish I can add it now 
ohwell.gif
. I am getting the world cup patch to add tho.

And my favorite Soccer team.

Just got in to Soccer(Dominican from the Heights)  so small and humble collection. But I know I would only buy Jersey's of teams I like and those 2 are it....Btw the Celtics jersey is the best looking one to me.....and Chelsea sucks LOL
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
re: dempsey printing
if you have a soccer shop near you, you can ask them if they can order the name/number set.

or you can mail it to onionbag, and they'll print it for you and ship it back. i've done that a few times.

http://www.onionbag.com/1011-dempsey-8-name-and-number-usa-away-7150.aspx

Bought this the day of the England match during the world cup before going to the bar, Niketown had ran out of 8's and Dempsey wish I can add it now 
ohwell.gif

Just got in to Soccer(Dominican from the Heights)  so small and humble collection. But I know I would only buy Jersey's of teams I like and those 2 are it....Btw the Celtics jersey is the best looking one to me.....and Chelsea sucks LOL
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
if you have a soccer shop near you, you can ask them if they can order the name/number set.

or you can mail it to onionbag, and they'll print it for you and ship it back. i've done that a few times.

2010 Bafana Bafana warm up sweater (Special Edition for Opening Match of the WC- only available to FIFA guests)...I'm also missing some of my badges (gotta find them in the house).

2010 Bafana Bafana jersey (custom with my nick name on the back)

2010 Kaizer Chiefs jersey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2007 Manchester United  jersey (Ronaldo)

Scarves

2i27j9f.jpg

2010 Bafana Bafana warm up sweater (Special Edition for Opening Match of the WC- only available to FIFA guests)...I'm also missing some of my badges (gotta find them in the house).

2010 Bafana Bafana jersey (custom with my nick name on the back)

2010 Kaizer Chiefs jersey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2007 Manchester United  jersey (Ronaldo)

Scarves

2i27j9f.jpg

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I need an authentic USA badly.

Probably would get flamed for posting my fake stuff.

what exactly is fake about them, though?

also, question for those with epl jerseys, the lettering and numbers are like the same material as the epl patches, right?

also, question for those with epl jerseys, the lettering and numbers are like the same material as the epl patches, right?

Yes all patches are Lextra just like the namesets.

I forgot about the thread...will post some pics later.

Yes all patches are Lextra just like the namesets.

I forgot about the thread...will post some pics later.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

he probably means that he has fake soccer jerseys, ones from asia.

i want to get some jerseys but im not a big soccer fan so honestly i dont want to spend a lot. just something to wear in the summertime since i like the look of some of them

i want to get some jerseys but im not a big soccer fan so honestly i dont want to spend a lot. just something to wear in the summertime since i like the look of some of them

Originally Posted by Zyzz

well im sure they're ALL from asia anyway, but i know what you meant, i have a few "fakes" and a few authentic, literally no difference whatsoever...srs

Originally Posted by Zyzz

well im sure they're ALL from asia anyway, but i know what you meant, i have a few "fakes" and a few authentic, literally no difference whatsoever...srs

There are noticeable differences. Fakes that I have seen don't have Lextra N&N and patches. They are also usually a thinner material. Admittedly I bought my brother a fake Germany Ballack kit from the 2006 WC for Christmas. I compared it to my Legit Henry kit which was the same manufacturer and template. The material felt thinner and was more transparent, though that could partly have been from the fact that the Germany kit was white and the France was Blue. Also the numbering wasn't as good. Those Adidas kits used 4 thin strips for the numbers and the fake just used one piece. However, someone casually looking at it or looking from a distance could never have told a difference. I was also not aware of any availability of sleeve patches for WC2010 or Qualifiers from any retailer, and I checked with several, but I could be wrong about that.

There are noticeable differences. Fakes that I have seen don't have Lextra N&N and patches. They are also usually a thinner material. Admittedly I bought my brother a fake Germany Ballack kit from the 2006 WC for Christmas. I compared it to my Legit Henry kit which was the same manufacturer and template. The material felt thinner and was more transparent, though that could partly have been from the fact that the Germany kit was white and the France was Blue. Also the numbering wasn't as good. Those Adidas kits used 4 thin strips for the numbers and the fake just used one piece. However, someone casually looking at it or looking from a distance could never have told a difference. I was also not aware of any availability of sleeve patches for WC2010 or Qualifiers from any retailer, and I checked with several, but I could be wrong about that.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

while i do agree there are some bad fakes out there, some are so close to the authentic that its not even worth getting an authentic, just my opinion though

while i do agree there are some bad fakes out there, some are so close to the authentic that its not even worth getting an authentic, just my opinion though

What i've seen I would consider good fakes. I wouldn't knock someone for buying them because they are only $30-40, but they are easily discernible as fakes by myself, and I am not an expert on the subject.  However, if you buy a fake of your own club...

What i've seen I would consider good fakes. I wouldn't knock someone for buying them because they are only $30-40, but they are easily discernible as fakes by myself, and I am not an expert on the subject.  However, if you buy a fake of your own club...

Originally Posted by zizou

ohwell.gif

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Thank you, you are the man for that one. Oh I see thats the soccer shop on Bergenline by where my cousin lives I'm going today over there.

Back
Top Bottom