Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by zizou

Originally Posted by LimeGreen95s

Bought this the day of the England match during the world cup before going to the bar, Niketown had ran out of 8's and Dempsey wish I can add it now 
ohwell.gif
. I am getting the world cup patch to add tho.

And my favorite Soccer team.

Just got in to Soccer(Dominican from the Heights)  so small and humble collection. But I know I would only buy Jersey's of teams I like and those 2 are it....Btw the Celtics jersey is the best looking one to me.....and Chelsea sucks LOL
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
re: dempsey printing
if you have a soccer shop near you, you can ask them if they can order the name/number set.

or you can mail it to onionbag, and they'll print it for you and ship it back. i've done that a few times.

http://www.onionbag.com/1011-dempsey-8-name-and-number-usa-away-7150.aspx
Thank you, you are the man for that one. Oh I see thats the soccer shop on Bergenline by where my cousin lives I'm going today over there.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by needsomejays

There are noticeable differences. Fakes that I have seen don't have Lextra N&N and patches. They are also usually a thinner material. Admittedly I bought my brother a fake Germany Ballack kit from the 2006 WC for Christmas. I compared it to my Legit Henry kit which was the same manufacturer and template. The material felt thinner and was more transparent, though that could partly have been from the fact that the Germany kit was white and the France was Blue. Also the numbering wasn't as good. Those Adidas kits used 4 thin strips for the numbers and the fake just used one piece. However, someone casually looking at it or looking from a distance could never have told a difference. I was also not aware of any availability of sleeve patches for WC2010 or Qualifiers from any retailer, and I checked with several, but I could be wrong about that.
while i do agree there are some bad fakes out there, some are so close to the authentic that its not even worth getting an authentic, just my opinion though
What i've seen I would consider good fakes. I wouldn't knock someone for buying them because they are only $30-40, but they are easily discernible as fakes by myself, and I am not an expert on the subject.  However, if you buy a fake of your own club...

the few fakes that i have are slightly thinner than my authentics, barely noticeable, but other than that i cant tell a difference. Although i have received a few fakes that were just HORRIBLE, got my money back easily though. Not trying to argue or anything just saying what ive experienced

There are noticeable differences. Fakes that I have seen don't have Lextra N&N and patches. They are also usually a thinner material. Admittedly I bought my brother a fake Germany Ballack kit from the 2006 WC for Christmas. I compared it to my Legit Henry kit which was the same manufacturer and template. The material felt thinner and was more transparent, though that could partly have been from the fact that the Germany kit was white and the France was Blue. Also the numbering wasn't as good. Those Adidas kits used 4 thin strips for the numbers and the fake just used one piece. However, someone casually looking at it or looking from a distance could never have told a difference. I was also not aware of any availability of sleeve patches for WC2010 or Qualifiers from any retailer, and I checked with several, but I could be wrong about that.
while i do agree there are some bad fakes out there, some are so close to the authentic that its not even worth getting an authentic, just my opinion though
What i've seen I would consider good fakes. I wouldn't knock someone for buying them because they are only $30-40, but they are easily discernible as fakes by myself, and I am not an expert on the subject.  However, if you buy a fake of your own club...

the few fakes that i have are slightly thinner than my authentics, barely noticeable, but other than that i cant tell a difference. Although i have received a few fakes that were just HORRIBLE, got my money back easily though. Not trying to argue or anything just saying what ive experienced

What teams did you buy out of curiosity? I've never seen a fake that used Lextra patches and lettering and I've never seen an authentic WC 2010 patch so those are 2 red flags for me. Although some crappier places (kitbag) put those cheap plastic letters on authentics.

What teams did you buy out of curiosity? I've never seen a fake that used Lextra patches and lettering and I've never seen an authentic WC 2010 patch so those are 2 red flags for me. Although some crappier places (kitbag) put those cheap plastic letters on authentics.

lextra is only used on epl kits, correct? if thats the case then i do believe you're right on that that the fakes dont come with the correct name and number material, with epl kits.

the ones i got were real madrid's 3rd kit this year, juventus away kit from last year, and a spain home jersey

lextra is only used on epl kits, correct? if thats the case then i do believe you're right on that that the fakes dont come with the correct name and number material, with epl kits.

the ones i got were real madrid's 3rd kit this year, juventus away kit from last year, and a spain home jersey

Yo,
Found this jersey like 2years ago from local 2nd hand shop, bought beacuse it was made in west-germany lol...

Does anyone know anything about it? Team? Country? Anything? 
roll.gif
(sorry for @#$+@+ phone pics)

5610275004_d7b99cf991_z.jpg

5609693255_a28aa4b65c_z.jpg

5609695255_00e8db8f5c_z.jpg

5609694025_8e0952562e_z.jpg

In the tag it says:

Die Weltmarke Mit Den

3 Streifen

The Brand With The 

3 Stripes

Made In West Germany

40% Polyester

40% Cotton

20% Viscosa

Size: L

Thanks! -Jack

Yo,
Found this jersey like 2years ago from local 2nd hand shop, bought beacuse it was made in west-germany lol...

Does anyone know anything about it? Team? Country? Anything? 
roll.gif
(sorry for @#$+@+ phone pics)

5610275004_d7b99cf991_z.jpg

5609693255_a28aa4b65c_z.jpg

5609695255_00e8db8f5c_z.jpg

5609694025_8e0952562e_z.jpg

In the tag it says:

Die Weltmarke Mit Den

3 Streifen

The Brand With The 

3 Stripes

Made In West Germany

40% Polyester

40% Cotton

20% Viscosa

Size: L

Thanks! -Jack

^^^^don't know homie. There's no club crest. Possibly a rec league back in the day. It's been a long time since adidas has made anything in the motherland.

^^^^don't know homie. There's no club crest. Possibly a rec league back in the day. It's been a long time since adidas has made anything in the motherland.

Originally Posted by T21D

100% Sure it's nothing from Finland(my homecountry)...
I think it's from Austria, maybe... Atleast it's OLD.

Originally Posted by T21D

100% Sure it's nothing from Finland(my homecountry)...
I think it's from Austria, maybe... Atleast it's OLD.

@Drew- saw it yesterday on FB, unfortunately they couldn't Authentic name and#
Anyways- Authentic Dempsey and Replica Maldini

396212201.jpg
396212204.jpg

396212203.jpg
396212207.jpg

@Drew- saw it yesterday on FB, unfortunately they couldn't Authentic name and#
Anyways- Authentic Dempsey and Replica Maldini

396212201.jpg
396212204.jpg

396212203.jpg
396212207.jpg

^^^^^^ Nice jersey, I have an Egypt home with Zidan #9 printing ready to go on, just have to take it to get pressed

^^^^^^ Nice jersey, I have an Egypt home with Zidan #9 printing ready to go on, just have to take it to get pressed

Back
Top Bottom