Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Thanks for the help on sizing up for the authentic jerseys guys, but what about trying to shrink a jersey?

I have a few M replicas that I want to try to turn into S. They're 100% polyester unfortunately, but can they shrink A LITTLE? Have any of you ever gotten a jersey tailored?

Thanks!

Naaw man, they don't shrink...

i'm on the hunt for last year's PSG away shirt. i'd prefer long sleeves though.

The short sleeve is in sale on PSG Site
http://www.boutiquepsg.fr/fr/gamme/promotions/fiche-produit/maillot-psg-exterieur-12-13/505056

I dont think, that the long sleeve war in sale. i never saw one.

ordered it from their site, and clicked for it to put ibra's name and number on it. it completely slipped my mind that he changed numbers from 18 to 10 so when you click his name it puts 10 on it. so i've ordered a ibra shirt from last year with the number 10 on it when i need 18 -___-

time to test out their customer service :\

Anyone been having trouble with Onionbag? It's been almost 3 weeks and they still haven't sent me back my shirt. They've already charged me and everything.

ordered it from their site, and clicked for it to put ibra's name and number on it. it completely slipped my mind that he changed numbers from 18 to 10 so when you click his name it puts 10 on it. so i've ordered a ibra shirt from last year with the number 10 on it when i need 18 -___-

Let me know if the Ibra nameset comes with the accent mark over the 'c' at the end. I'm thinking about purchasing a shirt from their website, but it doesn't say if the nameset will read 'Ibrahimovic' or 'Ibrahimović'. Thanks!

Bros where can I get a RESPECT badge for a Real Madrid 3rd kit? Any legit sites or ebay'ers?

Last edited:
I thought that Jersey can only be hand washed before seeing this pics
yup,i've been washing them that way for a couple of years now...

what do you think of this Barcelona shirt. do you love this one ?
loved it...mine had Xavi #26 at the back...

Are the Respect patches made available to the public or is that just a players only thing?

they can be bought on ebay. I thought my Real Madrid UCL kit was going to come with one but it did not. I think NT'er KeepieUppie bought a whole bunch a while back :lol:
yeah i bought two of them from a reputable store here in Singapore for SGD$30...it's usually SGD$50 for normal customers...

i do see them on ebay but im not sure how to tell whether they are fake or not.
it can be a little hard to tell from pictures...
real RESPECT patches are buttery soft whereas the fake ones are a little stiff and not so smooth to the touch...
i think if they cost anywhere under $15 then they're probably fake...

Received my Stevie G Testimonial shirt today. In love.
nice...i like seeing testimonial kits...
been searching for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's for awhile now...

anyway,here's my pickup for this month...

Nice Dortmund jerseys up there JC. I just got my home Tottenham jersey in yesterday but the HP logo on the front is all wrinkled up because it was folded up in a bag while shipped. Is there a certain way to get rid of that because I know I can't iron UA's heatgear material without ruining it.

Anyone been having trouble with Onionbag? It's been almost 3 weeks and they still haven't sent me back my shirt. They've already charged me and everything.

Let me know if the Ibra nameset comes with the accent mark over the 'c' at the end. I'm thinking about purchasing a shirt from their website, but it doesn't say if the nameset will read 'Ibrahimovic' or 'Ibrahimović'. Thanks!

trust me, i'm dying to find out as well :lol:

got an email that said theyre shipping today, lets see how long it takes to get from france to texas

Thanks
Nice Dortmund jerseys up there JC. I just got my home Tottenham jersey in yesterday but the HP logo on the front is all wrinkled up because it was folded up in a bag while shipped. Is there a certain way to get rid of that because I know I can't iron UA's heatgear material without ruining it.
I'm looking to get that kit soon too. Also interested in Dortmund's Away kit

Thanks
I'm looking to get that kit soon too. Also interested in Dortmund's Away kit

The Tottenham kit is really nice. Simple clean design but it has a little flair with the design that's all over it. It's kinda hard to see in pics but in person its :nthat:

Niky Sports is the ****.

Upgraded my shipping to 2-day and added Insurance. :smokin Without telling me ****.

Niky Sports is the ****.

Upgraded my shipping to 2-day and added Insurance. :smokin Without telling me ****.
Nice ! Haven't ordered online but their actual physical shops have some great gear ! Large selection of jerseys and boots

Last edited:
Nice ! Haven't ordered online but their actual physical shops have some great gear ! Large selection of jerseys and boots

Dude I hope Jada hits us up about those patches. How you planing to put it on if you get one? Yourself, or you taking it to a shop?

Hey guys. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but can any of you please help me confirm the legitimacy/authenticity of my newest Chelsea shirts? I bought them off of eBay this past weekend. Thanks!

2009-10 replica away shirt:

--------------------------------------------------

2010-11 "player issue" third shirt:

Back
Top Bottom