Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I was just about to pull the trigger on Ashley Cole and Petr Cech 13/14 shirts, but now I'm hesitant due to the change to PS-Pro. Is anyone else considering really buying blank 13/14 shirts and buying the "old" Lextra letters and numbers on eBay, etc? Would that be dumb? lol

Last edited:
it sounds though like they will both be an option for the customer correct? velvet or plastic as choices

it sounds though like they will both be an option for the customer correct? velvet or plastic as choices

Possibly online but not in the Club Stores directly as far as I know, Only checked at Old Trafford though not sure about the others

What does it look like?

^ Nice does he have the Home Euro's from last year still? Im thinking Jack in the home full blown champions league and Ozil away with the league lettering. DM if its possible Jada

^ Nice does he have the Home Euro's from last year still? Im thinking Jack in the home full blown champions league and Ozil away with the league lettering. DM if its possible Jada

Yes he does, I have a spare Arteta for this years away UCL, do you want me to build you a kit and ship to you?

That Ibra kit is fuego. Does anyone know how Kappa kits fit? After a year of debating, decided to support AS Roma and I want to buy a IL General jersey or ask him to get me a signed Totti one like Tim Howard (I wish)

That Ibra kit is fuego. Does anyone know how Kappa kits fit? After a year of debating, decided to support AS Roma and I want to buy a IL General jersey or ask him to get me a signed Totti one like Tim Howard (I wish)

WELCOME!:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom