Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Same here, ordered Tuesday night, still hasn't shipped

I spoke to Seth at SoccerPro & he said some of the name sets had to be ordered & that a batch of them (name sets) came in over the weekend so they should resume fulfilling orders earlier today...

Do you guys think the Nike Arsenal stuff will be widely available on discount? I feel a need to get the stuff I want to be safe, but I don't want to get hosed if there's a big fire sale on Nike gear en masse.

I'm thinking the Soccer Corner deal is probably the best I might get on the away kit, especially in long sleeve

For anyone with Soccer Corner premier league kits, is the printing the official player size? Not sure if there's still a smaller replica size like kitbag used to use.

Last edited:
Like I've stated before NikySports is the only place I know that offers the Felt printing. Keep in eye out because they should put their stock on sale soon. Email them before hand to make sure they have the lextra namesets.

Like I've stated before NikySports is the only place I know that offers the Felt printing. Keep in eye out because they should put their stock on sale soon. Email them before hand to make sure they have the lextra namesets.

Nope, they don't. They didn't on my Mertesacker jersey. Plus I wouldn't want it anymore, its not authentic.

Do you guys think the Nike Arsenal stuff will be widely available on discount? I feel a need to get the stuff I want to be safe, but I don't want to get hosed if there's a big fire sale on Nike gear en masse.

I'm thinking the Soccer Corner deal is probably the best I might get on the away kit, especially in long sleeve

For anyone with Soccer Corner premier league kits, is the printing the official player size? Not sure if there's still a smaller replica size like kitbag used to use.

As far as I know they don't do 2 sizes anymore. Not sure if that changed with the switch away from Lextra though.

And I wouldn't sleep on it if you want it. Its not going to get much lower.

Last edited:
Nope, they don't. They didn't on my Mertesacker jersey. Plus I wouldn't want it anymore, its not authentic.
What do you mean by authentic? Lextra is not? And they did do it for my Man U kit from this season but maybe they just used a nameset from last season?

What do you mean by authentic? Lextra is not? And they did do it for my Man U kit from this season but maybe they just used a nameset from last season?

No, it is, its just technically not what they used this season. The on-field is no longer Lextra. If it was a home kit I wouldn't mind, but if my Ozil kit had lextra or my away shirts did I wouldn't be real happy about it.

Anyone know if they actually sell a '13-'14 Juventus long sleeve jersey? I've come across them on a few sites but they seem to be fake. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks. 

No, it is, its just technically not what they used this season. The on-field is no longer Lextra. If it was a home kit I wouldn't mind, but if my Ozil kit had lextra or my away shirts did I wouldn't be real happy about it.
When i got it i was shocked. Never had lextra printing. Regret not complaining about it. It gets dirty way too fast. 

When i got it i was shocked. Never had lextra printing. Regret not complaining about it. It gets dirty way too fast. 

Yeah the white is bad, it picks up everything and gets pretty nasty over time. Some of my older Arsenal kits the Lextra looks like doo doo.

againt.. anyone come across that bayern 3rd in a med.. i need to know...

QFT

I am still waiting for atleast a tracking number
mean.gif
i emailed them like two days after i put my order in and they responded right away. 

finally got my real madrid ronaldo away jersey today.  ordered it on the 23rd.  it was slow as hell.  i guess we are so used getting our orders in like 3 or 4 days on standard shipping that we get a little impatient.   now the numbers are wrinkled because they shipped it in a bag and the mailman shoved it in the mailbox.   but overall, good experience with them, especially their prices so i wont complain too much about their slow *** shipping. 

Are long sleeve jersey more sought after than short sleeve among fans? They always seems to sell out quick.

Are long sleeve jersey more sought after than short sleeve among fans? They always seems to sell out quick.
Yeah but not every team has them available to the public. When you see a dope kit on tv and see it's a long sleeve 
sick.gif

if you order blank jerseys on soccerpro they would deliver fast... if you ordered jerseys they have to make, it will take time, as they have to get the print for each......

Soccerpro orders arrived. Got the Xavi as a part of their 50% off sale. They shipped fairly quick, only two days after I made my order. I think all the delays are from the high volume of orders they've received from the sale.

Barcelona shirt I bought from eBay. FIFA badge sets it off just right.

Last edited:
i want to grab the home and away psg kits but im bummed that they dont already come with the back sponsor (understand if you want to make it a CL shirt), are the back sponsors not too difficult to find or is the official psg shop the only way one would get it?

i emailed them like two days after i put my order in and they responded right away. 

finally got my real madrid ronaldo away jersey today.  ordered it on the 23rd.  it was slow as hell.  i guess we are so used getting our orders in like 3 or 4 days on standard shipping that we get a little impatient.   now the numbers are wrinkled because they shipped it in a bag and the mailman shoved it in the mailbox.   but overall, good experience with them, especially their prices so i wont complain too much about their slow *** shipping. 

I emailed them, and they replied. They said since it's a "customized" jersey, it takes 3-10 days just to get the order out. Then I'll have to wait another 4-7 days for shipping :smh:

Can't really complain too much when I knew this beforehand, and I got a good price, but damn. I want my Jersey. Specially when soccercorner got my order in my hands in about 60 hours.

Back
Top Bottom