Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I want/need a Porto jersey since it's their last season with nike. Would love a HERRERA kit (also my mother's last name) but those prices are :x

About 120-140 shipped, anybody know where I can get one cheaper? Size XL

I have been looking for the 2012 Red and White striped jersey forever now and was hoping you knew how I could get a hold of one?

Saw this at the Paramus NJ outlet.

Not sure if it's a good deal or not but it was on sale for $80 from $110.
Nope. You can get it with a name set for probably 60-70 in upcoming sales

Last edited:
This is meant for anyone that kinda collects football shirts. Everton's website has drastically marked down their inventory.

You can get a long or shirt sleeve shirt with name set for $68.91 + $11.91 shipping to the US. Their training stuff is on sale to. You can choose the name set for someone on the squad or a custom name & number. I'm assuming they'd use official letters & numbers...

This probably means others clubs should have the stuff on their sites on sale now or soon.

Last edited:

:pimp:

Has anybody gotten a kit tailored? I might do it for this one. A tad to big but a small would have been too snug. Its annoying all kits fit different even if made by the same company lol

Looking for once again some help with a legit check, Its a Dani Alves away LS, There are some things about the shirt that i would say are legit but some other things that concern me so i cant really tell if its real or not. This older nike ones are a bit harder for me to verify them, ive been getting a good feel of the recent ones. any help appreciated

I bought a blank 2012/14 Red and White striped USA National jersey and wanted to put a name and number. Does anyone know where I can buy the official numbers and names for the year's jersey?

Thanks

placed another order.. got a couple shirts and a beanie.. keep posting the sales when you come across them guys

Back
Top Bottom