Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Went to go look for the Arsenal away kit at the Nike Outlet in The Outlets of Orange, they had two XXL's, damn. A lot of Man U and Man City gear too

Went to go look for the Arsenal away kit at the Nike Outlet in The Outlets of Orange, they had two XXL's, damn. A lot of Man U and Man City gear too
Tempted to check the outlet near me. Although I've noticed in my travels that the more south and west you go in this country's outlets/"off-price" stores, the more soccer gear is available. We in the east get next to nada.

Need one of those arsenal kits. Outlet near me only has united and city kits for 60 :x

Have any of you successfully removed sponsor logos off any of your shirts? Your favorite technique to do so?

New one - i love the USA Flag and MLS Patch

P.S.: Still looking for the red white USA Jersey 12 / 13

Last edited:
Potomac Mills Va nike outlet has 13/14 arsenal away kits (yellow) for $25 FYI...

My boy was in there earlier and sent me that pic. I def want that training top, does San Leandro ship?

I just called and they only have XL.

New one - i love the USA Flag and MLS Patch

P.S.: Still looking for the red white USA Jersey 12 / 13

REPPED.

DC United since day 1!! My ORIGINAL favorite footy team.

Need to cop an authentic soon, love the MLS and USA Patches, as well as the 4 MLS Cup Stars!!

2nd in the East Baby!!!

has anybody ordered from prosoccer.com? and if so, is their printing good/authentic? that's only place that has a women's argentina small. my worldsoccershop order was cancelled because they showed wrong inventory. :frown:.

Thoughts on the new Real Madrid away shirt? Pink???? Btw the adizero shirts are already up for preorder at world soccer shop

has anybody ordered from prosoccer.com? and if so, is their printing good/authentic? that's only place that has a women's argentina small. my worldsoccershop order was cancelled because they showed wrong inventory. :frown:.

I've ordered from prosoccer.com and had no problems.

Have any of you successfully removed sponsor logos off any of your shirts? Your favorite technique to do so?

there will definitely be some marks/stain or some kind of glue residue on your kit once you're done with it...
I would advise you NOT to do it,unless you got a bigger sponsor/patch to cover it up...

i got a Schalke kit from a few years back and the Gazprom sponsor has peeled off...
this happened by itself though,after many wears on the futsal pitch and countless trips inside the washing machine...

think i need a dutch robben kit... home or away though ?

away... :pimp:
the orange on blue just...pops.

home kit's nice too,especially if you're into the clean and simple look...

Thoughts on the new Real Madrid away shirt? Pink???? Btw the adizero shirts are already up for preorder at world soccer shop

I like it...

i like the nameset.. but ill wait to see the final color of the third kit

Back
Top Bottom