Official Soccer Jersey Thread

First time seeing the font, I like, copped both home and away, hope wss comes through with the preorder, every time I have preorderd from them they mess it up or never fulfill, hope this time is different

Beckerman 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Surprised that Puma was able to win that deal.
Nike probably said F them, they haven't won anything in almost a decade :smh:

Has anybody here ever got their jerseys tailored? Word to ninjahood tailoring his pro cuts :lol:
anybody? :nerd:

think i need a dutch robben kit... home or away though ?

away... :pimp:
the orange on blue just...pops.

home kit's nice too,especially if you're into the clean and simple look...
def go with the away, one of the better looking kits featured in the WC in my opinion :pimp:

I was excited to see this come in today
happy.gif

Only to find that the shirt is pilling under the number on the back and it has been written on with a pen
mean.gif

Time to send it back
Champions league patch and LFP patch on same jersey on at the same time ?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/1j7?sl=nike sb jersey

Never seen these before, figured you guys would be interested… Nike SB made their own variations on the Brazil home and third and the USA home kits.  Brazil third is kinda sick.  No reason why they had to make these on the $155 match jersey templates though 
grin.gif
Eh saw them at Niketown but definitely not worth the price. Was hoping for something better in terms of limited edition or special jerseys for the Cup. 

alot of ppl do that.. ive seen current Beckham England kits/ zidane France kits

wanted to ask you on twitter chiva1908 chiva1908 but was that juve from todo? i am bout to order from them but i wanna make sure the scudetto comes with it

Yup. Paid a total of like $93 shipped for ALL three...

whatttt? i ordered my juve from todofut and didnt get one

edit: just called and dude said luck of the draw with those, some came with em and some didnt. BUT hes checking the warehouse right now for me to see if he can find an extra to send me. i love todofuts customer service. dealt with em 2-3 times and theyre always super helpful :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom