Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Hello
We don't use stock photos, I personally took all the photos, I had also a congratulation from Stilscreen's owner.
I am Stilscreen agent in Canada and USA, all the products are 100% genuine.
...last thing: we ship the name set in they original packaging (cardboard or plastic, it depends on how they ship to me).
In case you have doubts ask a confirmation directly to Stilscreen.
Thank you for your attention
Regards

Yes I have it, 100% original, it has original packaging too.
We still have some for the white jersey too.

thank goodness. had me kinda worried since the pics were different haha idk the word to describe it, but they almost seemed like stock photos and not his. thats great news though cause im gonna get that pogba nameset i think. im torn between him and pirlo

We have all the team players, buy with confidence, items are straight from Stilscreen, I'm his agent in USA

thank goodness. had me kinda worried since the pics were different haha idk the word to describe it, but they almost seemed like stock photos and not his. thats great news though cause im gonna get that pogba nameset i think. im torn between him and pirlo

Hello
We don't use stock photos, I personally took all the photos, I had also a congratulation from Stilscreen's owner.
I am Stilscreen agent in Canada and USA, all the products are 100% genuine.
...last thing: we ship the name set in they original packaging (cardboard or plastic, it depends on how they ship to me).
In case you have doubts ask a confirmation directly to Stilscreen.
Thank you for your attention
Regards

Definitely a beauty because of the characteristics you mentioned, where did you pick up if you dont mind me asking?

something i will dearly miss with nike gone, they rarely missed and at least for Arsenal, they always kept it simple and classy and nothing gaudy. I dont hate the new puma home and like the away but they just try to add a little too much intricacies to detail. I really hope Arsenal go back to nike after the puma kit contract is up (would love Umbro or adidas) because the third kit they made for this season is one of the ugliest things ive ever seen, smh trash.
Yea that's pretty ugly. Also looks like it fits exactly like the Puma Italy Authentic which is a compression shirt. 

This legit?

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Sell says it was misprinted and XL and is actually an L.

It's a fake jersey, a fake XL is the equivalent of a legit L.

Yeah, skipped on those.

I might pick up a kit off wegotsoccer tomorrow cause they still have that 20 off if I can't get it for cheaper off eBay

I remember not long ago someone asked about the centennial shirt with the dark USA crest, that is the supporters centennial tee, it is awesome, it does exists, latest pick up

So wss shipping took forever .. Called last week because I still hadn't received. They issued me a full refund and look what showed up today... Who will send me a Januzaj nameset?

Back
Top Bottom