Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Latest pick ups

Got the Portugal and France away kit from Macy's for $62 a piece. Going to get the Portugal Ronaldo name kit done at my local soccer shop.

Portugal Ronaldo home or Dutch Van Persie Away if you had to chose ONE???

both are dope,but the Dutch away if you really have to make a choice right now...

loving all the African kits too...thinking of getting the white Algeria kit,the bright green nameset really sets it off...

Last edited:
So then these world cup patches as they are also shown in the official world cup computer game, are not correct?

there's so many different versions...i'll just wait for the first match to be played :lol:

Anyone know where i can get a authentic Adidas Bosnia kit?

http://www.subsidesports.com/uk/latest-additions/bosnia-home-shirt-2014-2015.html

they've had it for awhile but I think only size XXL are left...the kit's not authentic though...

anyway,i just saw this a few minutes ago...

Last edited:
Portugal Ronaldo home or Dutch Van Persie Away if you had to chose ONE???

damn this is a tough one...i have both of these. i would say the away netherlands. the orange nameset on the blue is just too insane. theyre honestly 1A 1B for me. if you can, get both though. that home portugal ronaldo gets me maddd compliments when im out. cant go wrong with either :smokin

Anyone know where I can buy a Tim Howard USA goalkeeper jersey? The one on WSS looks like a standard shirt with Howard nameset. Thanks!

$30 a good price to have the name sets put on my jersey?
no, not if its just this past season or upcoming season, you shouldnt pay more than 25, with some quick search of local shops who usually charge about there, maybe down to 20. Thats if your buying the set from your preferred website/shop

no, not if its just this past season or upcoming season, you shouldnt pay more than 25, with some quick search of local shops who usually charge about there, maybe down to 20. Thats if your buying the set from your preferred website/shop

Thanks. Don't know of many local shops in NYC except for U90 Soccer which is charging that price.

Back
Top Bottom