Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I hate that "I don't remember" ****. I can tell you wear I purchased every jersey, clothing, and pair of kicks that I own. In the sneaker game "I don't remember" means they're fake.

Last edited:
Just my experience. I tried on the new replica Italy home kit the other day and a large fit really snug. I wear a size large in Nike and adidas and they fit great.

Anyone make retro jerseys? I saw a guy with a 1990 adidas colombia jersey. Looked amazing. Didn't get to ask him about it.

As promised

Got a Germany home kit customized with Marco Reus printing as a gift and its a size too big as I needed the 2xl. Can't return it because of the printing which sucks. Any chance of being able to sell this thing on ebay to recoup some funds to get a 2xl? I haven't really seen any in that size or player on there.

anyone still have this code??

couldn't find it on google
You have to go to McDonald's and buy a large fries or something.  There are a few items that have a peel off sticker on them with a unique code that works on Fanatics for 20% off

I haven't tried it yet but have been meaning too, I need a code.

Last edited:
is toffs similar to mitchell and ness in the sense as the "official" retro jersey producer of soccer?

is toffs similar to mitchell and ness in the sense as the "official" retro jersey producer of soccer?
Definitely not, there's no official retro maker of soccer jerseys. Toffs has a cool site and pretty good reputation. I wouldn't order anything from them that you expect to wear before the World Cup ends though. They custom make stuff and have a 3-4 week delivery window I believe. 

Strange that you'd have Howard on the away shirt.

But hey, it still looks :smokin

Last edited:
reordered all my Spain kit/ nameset... then got an email saying my size in the kit was sold out.. :smh: now i might be stuck with a nameset and no kit

Back
Top Bottom