Official Soccer Jersey Thread

got my kit ready for tomorrow's match...
Belgium's likely to wear them with a different nameset though...

got my kit ready for tomorrow's match...
Belgium's likely to wear them with a different nameset though...

Match just started and it looks like you got the right nameset! I'm jealous, those are one of the nicest kits in the WC. How's the fit?

Last edited:
i got a 13/14 Barcelona Away Fabregas and a 13/14 bayern munich philipp lahm away, both in size small for sale if anyone would be interested. brand new with tags, just want what i paid for them.

I got the Belgium Away yesterday just to see if it fits and re-order with a nameset but it definitely looks better in stock pics than in person. The diagonal stripe on the front looks and feels like some cheap material and the crest is more of an iron on patch. I got a small and it was just a little too snug, I might go with the Home instead in a medium. My fam in Belgium are looking for the longsleeves.

I got the Belgium Away yesterday just to see if it fits and re-order with a nameset but it definitely looks better in stock pics than in person. The diagonal stripe on the front looks and feels like some cheap material and the crest is more of an iron on patch. I got a small and it was just a little too snug, I might go with the Home instead in a medium. My fam in Belgium are looking for the longsleeves.

I get what you're trying to say...
the kit does not have a nice sheen to it,very different than the ones they wore during the qualifiers...

keepie- you mean todays game right.. gonna cop when they move to adidas.. how is the quality?

fairly comfortable,but the kit's a little heavier than the ones you'd get from Nike/adidas/Puma...

Match just started and it looks like you got the right nameset! I'm jealous, those are one of the nicest kits in the WC. How's the fit?

almost the same as your regular Nike/adidas kits...

nice :pimp:

nameset looks the same as they got on now

im waiting for the black away shirt myself..either going with Lukaku or Hazard

a little surprised,but I'm glad...always thought the bright yellow nameset looked better on their kits anyway...

^ "Stadium" jersey.  "Match" ones have laser-cut holes down the sides, a gold tag instead of a silver one on the bottom of the front of it, more ventilation in the back, and a trimmer cut.

I've seen Fanatics offer custom name/number but they're out of the away kit unless you're a small or an XL.  It seems that World Soccer Shop can do authentic, custom name/number with all sizes in stock

Anyone have experience with soccerloco? I ordered the USA n98 tech jacket from them over a week ago and still no tracking or email.. They charged my card too.

Anyone have experience with soccerloco? I ordered the USA n98 tech jacket from them over a week ago and still no tracking or email.. They charged my card too.
I ordered from their site a long while ago and everything was fine.  Maybe you need to check your account on their site for your order info, otherwise contact them

That kit looks sick. I don't think it looks too small at all.

yeah i prefer the Belgium home kit... how is the price point in comparison to nike/adidas

Anyone order from homeofbadges on ebay? A more general question, are there official team training shirts and polos that are released overseas by Nike that never hit US stores? thanks

Back
Top Bottom