Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

The game is on the 28th.. im sure it would of been done

Lol thats what I was thinking but then its gotta ship 3-7 business days I dont think i would have got it on time. 14 days to wait for the printing plus an additional 5 days to get here equals 19 days tops. Ill just cop the White one they will wear if its ever available in the US with the match details stitched on.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

The game is on the 28th.. im sure it would of been done

Lol thats what I was thinking but then its gotta ship 3-7 business days I dont think i would have got it on time. 14 days to wait for the printing plus an additional 5 days to get here equals 19 days tops. Ill just cop the White one they will wear if its ever available in the US with the match details stitched on.
ohwell.gif

Hey does anyone know where I can pickup the Inter Away kit with ALL of the patches (Serie A not CL) in an Eto'o size M???
Soccer.com is not giving me what I need 
mad.gif

And also, how long are a season's kits usually around??I really like Inter's home kit this year also and both of Man U's kits but I dont have $400 to blow right now
laugh.gif

Hey does anyone know where I can pickup the Inter Away kit with ALL of the patches (Serie A not CL) in an Eto'o size M???
Soccer.com is not giving me what I need 
mad.gif

And also, how long are a season's kits usually around??I really like Inter's home kit this year also and both of Man U's kits but I dont have $400 to blow right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Gry60- great site, unfortunately their lettering and fonts areen't up to par w/ the Lextra aka Sencila or official club/league fonts.

Koop2410- I'm sure if you sign up ask here http://jerseycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=8, you might get an answer. I'm too lazy and buy lunch to the local guy @ my shop who'll do it free for me
wink.gif

but dude is looking for brazil kaka 10 name/numbering. it's not going to be lextra/sencila. i've ordered from chicagosoccer for national team jerseys. it's legit.

Gry60- great site, unfortunately their lettering and fonts areen't up to par w/ the Lextra aka Sencila or official club/league fonts.

Koop2410- I'm sure if you sign up ask here http://jerseycentral.org/viewforum.php?f=8, you might get an answer. I'm too lazy and buy lunch to the local guy @ my shop who'll do it free for me
wink.gif

but dude is looking for brazil kaka 10 name/numbering. it's not going to be lextra/sencila. i've ordered from chicagosoccer for national team jerseys. it's legit.

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Not sure if I had posted these...  But they are all game-worn...

Please give me that Diaz Arce jersey, please!!! EL SALVADOR!!!!!

Heh heh heh...  Sorry homie...  Raul was a friend of my Dad's...  A real nice guy.   They were cool when he was in the area playing for United....  
smile.gif

Heh heh heh...  Sorry homie...  Raul was a friend of my Dad's...  A real nice guy.   They were cool when he was in the area playing for United....  
smile.gif

smile.gif

Worth the try. nice collection though!

smile.gif

Worth the try. nice collection though!

Originally Posted by zizou

wink.gif

my bad, I just didn't see anything on their site about the fonts they offered, so I was skeptical.
ronaldo nazario and Ksmith nice posts espcially on the game worn player issues
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by zizou

wink.gif

my bad, I just didn't see anything on their site about the fonts they offered, so I was skeptical.
ronaldo nazario and Ksmith nice posts espcially on the game worn player issues
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

love the DC united gear and really loving the Honduras jersey up there. suazo
pimp.gif

love the DC united gear and really loving the Honduras jersey up there. suazo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

I don't know what name to get on the new Arsenal kit, leaning towards Nasri, maybe Ramsey or Wilshere though...
I'd go for Wilshere.  It's going to be hard for us to keep Nasri I think

I don't know what name to get on the new Arsenal kit, leaning towards Nasri, maybe Ramsey or Wilshere though...

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

it's going to be hard to keep anyone on your team...
i say go for Eboue...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lieutenant Kif

it's going to be hard to keep anyone on your team...
i say go for Eboue...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom