Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by DownyBoy
nerd.gif

Is this the real one or is that^^^^

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I want go get an Eto'o Cameron jersey. Theyre nasty. I also loved the Ivory coast jerseys they rocked in the WC
The sleeveless one from the early 2000s still eludes me...
cameroon-02-homevest.jpg

I'm also looking for the one with the claw marks on the ribs

cameroon-manitard.jpg

without the shorts though...

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

I want go get an Eto'o Cameron jersey. Theyre nasty. I also loved the Ivory coast jerseys they rocked in the WC
The sleeveless one from the early 2000s still eludes me...
cameroon-02-homevest.jpg

I'm also looking for the one with the claw marks on the ribs

cameroon-manitard.jpg

without the shorts though...

All the jerseys I have so far...
First one is Rai: he was one of my favorite players in my favorite club while growing up; I was never able to find an authentic PSG (or Brazil) jersey of his, so I decided to get a custom one.

Bill Tchato (Montpellier): player issued (he gave it to me himself
happy.gif
 ), and I destroyed it in pick up games... The LNF patch must be somewhere in my room... 

Bonaventure Kalou (PSG): Not one of my favorite players on the team, but for $20 shipped I couldn't pass up.

David Beckham LA Galaxy

Portugal

Chicago Fire

Russia: 

Africa Unity (3rd Jersey): I have yet to add the patches that came with it...

Barca

France 

Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon)

All the jerseys I have so far...
First one is Rai: he was one of my favorite players in my favorite club while growing up; I was never able to find an authentic PSG (or Brazil) jersey of his, so I decided to get a custom one.

Bill Tchato (Montpellier): player issued (he gave it to me himself
happy.gif
 ), and I destroyed it in pick up games... The LNF patch must be somewhere in my room... 

Bonaventure Kalou (PSG): Not one of my favorite players on the team, but for $20 shipped I couldn't pass up.

David Beckham LA Galaxy

Portugal

Chicago Fire

Russia: 

Africa Unity (3rd Jersey): I have yet to add the patches that came with it...

Barca

France 

Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon)

Gry60- I coulda swore that camroon kit was attached to the shorts.. like a onesie 
So the final kit with name kit is 100.. tempting.. if only it was LS since i already have it in EPL

Gry60- I coulda swore that camroon kit was attached to the shorts.. like a onesie 
So the final kit with name kit is 100.. tempting.. if only it was LS since i already have it in EPL

Copped the inter away, got ALL of the patches for it in today, jersey should be in later today.  Its gonna be 
pimp.gif
when its all said and done, ill post pics

Copped the inter away, got ALL of the patches for it in today, jersey should be in later today.  Its gonna be 
pimp.gif
when its all said and done, ill post pics

Originally Posted by K23J

I FINALLY got my hands on one of these. Its used but it was only $30. I couldnt pass since I've been looking/wanting one of these since Beckham first went to Milan.
This also came in the other day

197460_10150165680037442_579372441_8109754_6648178_n.jpg

DEEEFINETLY copping soon 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K23J

I FINALLY got my hands on one of these. Its used but it was only $30. I couldnt pass since I've been looking/wanting one of these since Beckham first went to Milan.
This also came in the other day

197460_10150165680037442_579372441_8109754_6648178_n.jpg

DEEEFINETLY copping soon 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice contributions y'al. Well , I decided to try my hand on the minor applications of patches. Since I'll let the pros do the name and number sets. Mind you, I've read the instructions from end to end, tips from jerseycentral.org and viola, even a chimp could do it.
indifferent.gif

1- get the best image you can (getty) and your supplies ready
396860428.jpg

2- make sure you have your hankies to cover both (top and bottom base of your shirt), i'm glad I didn't have to go all over town looking for teflon paper. Set iron to cotton, press down hard for 15-20 seconds

396860431.jpg

3- the instructions don't state ironing the underside, but other have stated it doesn't hurt to do so. 
396860430.jpg

4- Let cool, make sure the edges of the patch are stuck on. Set @ least for 3 days before washing and cross your fingers that it holds
laugh.gif

Got some shirts done via onionbag and soccerplus

396860432.jpg
396860456.jpg

Clash of the Titans:
396860459.jpg
396860457.jpg

Nice contributions y'al. Well , I decided to try my hand on the minor applications of patches. Since I'll let the pros do the name and number sets. Mind you, I've read the instructions from end to end, tips from jerseycentral.org and viola, even a chimp could do it.
indifferent.gif

1- get the best image you can (getty) and your supplies ready
396860428.jpg

2- make sure you have your hankies to cover both (top and bottom base of your shirt), i'm glad I didn't have to go all over town looking for teflon paper. Set iron to cotton, press down hard for 15-20 seconds

396860431.jpg

3- the instructions don't state ironing the underside, but other have stated it doesn't hurt to do so. 
396860430.jpg

4- Let cool, make sure the edges of the patch are stuck on. Set @ least for 3 days before washing and cross your fingers that it holds
laugh.gif

Got some shirts done via onionbag and soccerplus

396860432.jpg
396860456.jpg

Clash of the Titans:
396860459.jpg
396860457.jpg

Back
Top Bottom