Official Soccer Jersey Thread

yeah its definitely different, but i liked it. its very classy, even my mom said its one of her favorites out of all the jerseys ive got.
Deff best home kit at the wc. That and the holland away are my two fav

its weird, the jersey fits pretty slim, i usually wear a large in all my nike kits, but the ones this guy was selling were mediums. the collar is actually not tight at all on my neck, the collar is like perfect but the rest of the jersey is pretty tight. i can post a pic if youd like. it is a bit tighter than the medium USA home kit.
yeah a pic would be good thanks

Saw a size small in the Juventus shirt on SoccerCorner this morning and now it's gone. I'm so mad I didn't decide to cop right away :smh:

im 6' 0" 170 lbs. basketball player with a pretty skinny frame. thats how the medium france looks on me. the collar fits good, but the rest of the jersey is pretty tight. i think id prefer a large like all my other nike kits

Last edited:
I have an extra 20% fanatics code if anyone wants it. 

Edit: and its been claimed. 

Last edited:
:smh: that offer is not going on over here in germany.. someone bless your boy with a code

im 6' 0" 170 lbs. basketball player with a pretty skinny frame. thats how the medium france looks on me. the collar fits good, but the rest of the jersey is pretty tight. i think id prefer a large like all my other nike kits

sizing looks great to me.. sleeves always run small for me but those look like they work for you

Just need some help, I recently got the Juventus 12/13 Away shirt, and the third star came separate, what would be the easiest way to get this on?

And the placement of the Jeep logo is way off on this, and dude copped it from the Juve store smh.

sizing looks great to me.. sleeves always run small for me but those look like they work for you

thanks, its definitely doable, but comfort wise i prefer a large just cause i dont like the back feeling like its about to rip anytime i move my arms haha

Back
Top Bottom