Official Soccer Jersey Thread

How big are these cities you guys are in where you're finding these USMNT jerseys? There's never a thing near me. 

Only thing my area has are these bootleg

Called Todofut today and they told me they hadn't even shipped out my order from July 5th :smh:

She said she just sent it out now with next day shipping though. Great customer service

when/why did this happen :nerd: :nerd: assuming Raul was still there?

also, for the 100th time i still need to find that black/purple arsenal jersey, whenever i do i never have the funds

i like DC uniteds jersey. i would love to see more black jerseys out there.. i like black with adidas

They also wanted him to wear C. Ronaldo on his back so people couldn't wear their old Ronaldo kits, he refused

I'm just worried about the durability of an authentic formation jersey
The same if not more than a replica so long as you dont climb any barbed wire fences. For me the difference in the small details throughout the jersey between both are night and day, depending on the club, having the cup win stars over the badge, the ventilation sections of the shirt, american flag patch and overall material make the formotion superior over the replica, but thats only if you care about the minor differences/attention to detail or having the same shirt as on the field, if not id just go with the replica since its cheaper but a authentic wouldn't be any less durable than the replica.

The same if not more than a replica so long as you dont climb any barbed wire fences. For me the difference in the small details throughout the jersey between both are night and day, depending on the club, having the cup win stars over the badge, the ventilation sections of the shirt, american flag patch and overall material make the formotion superior over the replica, but thats only if you care about the minor differences/attention to detail or having the same shirt as on the field, if not id just go with the replica since its cheaper but a authentic wouldn't be any less durable than the replica.
Thank you for all your help

Can anybody help me with the Inter Milan 13-14 kit, if somebody owns one or has tried one on, does it run like normal Nike shirts?

It's legit, I got the same one. I got a fake longsleeve this summer but got a full refund. Left sides of the pics is the legit short sleeve. On the neck tag pic the top is legit.

Back
Top Bottom