Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Benzema jersey finally came in. Well worth the wait. The collar is thick and rigid while the shirt is a lighter thinner material than my other Nike kits. Very happy.

I ordered it from Fanattics with the McDonalds 20% off code. It took about a month but they shipped it overnight when they finally got it back in stock. Now all I need are some WC patches.

Someone posted this a bit back, but CFS just sent out the official email for 20% off. Use code: CFSSAVES20. I copped a Pogba and Balotelli.

Does anyone know where I can get a D. Sturridge England shirt for sale online?

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm a M though.
Sent me wrong size during 2 for 99 sale and instead of refunding me back half of my payment, they only want to refund the difference and charge me full price for the one I'm keeping. So thinking of just sending both back and no longer do business with them.

That's terrible... As a business they should atleast own up to their mistake. They'll be losing potential customers in the long run
I was shocked they were so nonchalant about me being unhappy with their service and mistake, to the point where they did not care. Told them I was sending entire order back due to their poor service and they responded "OK, make sure the items haven't been used."

Back
Top Bottom