Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I would buy the USA ones for $35 immediately
I was thinking the same, sold out unfortunately.
Any sites still have the 2014 WC USA away shirts available? Friend is looking for a L or XL.
Recently ordered one from Soccerpro, but it looks like they're out of L and XL. Another NTer gave me a few sites when I asked, just passing along the names.

Nikys Sports, Soccer Pro, ChicagoSoccer.net, subside, ussoccerstore.com

Recently ordered one from Soccerpro, but it looks like they're out of L and XL. Another NTer gave me a few sites when I asked, just passing along the names.
Nikys Sports, Soccer Pro, ChicagoSoccer.net, subside, ussoccerstore.com

Thanks, CSN was clutch.

i buy wh
Thanks for the info I'm 5-7 175lb might just grab the medium and sell on ebay if it doesn't fit.

Lol I'm wearing my rooney kit as we'll but the 12 away!
im the same height/weight, and medium should fit. only place that gets tight is the arms.

Same
Thanks for the info I'm 5-7 175lb might just grab the medium and sell on ebay if it doesn't fit.

Lol I'm wearing my rooney kit as we'll but the 12 away!
same height and pretty similar weight as me and it fits great haha

added the finishing touches on the 2011-12 home kit...

not sure if I've posted this before,but I also got to work on the Euro 2000 home kit...
now if I can only find the match details somewhere...

I had to pass on the new manU kits. cant get passed the chevy logo. copped last seasons away and looking for a chicharito nameset. any help with sites would be appreciated

Im trying to get a Swansea jersey this year but not sure what size i should get. I wear a medium in non slim fit stuff and sometimes large. This year their jerseys are the new adidas template. Im 5'7" anyone got any help with sizing?

Im 6"4 and slim. The adidas M fits me well with some room. Its much longer than Nike jerseies though and youd have to bunch it up quite a bit at your waste considering your height.

I don't want to go broke because of a shirt but that font is so dope! I hope it's still in stock when sales are on cause I missed out on last year's *cup* fonts too..
i hear ya, its exactly why i just said eff it and bought it because i didnt want to take the chance of missing out like i did last season.

Back
Top Bottom