Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Im trying to get a Swansea jersey this year but not sure what size i should get. I wear a medium in non slim fit stuff and sometimes large. This year their jerseys are the new adidas template. Im 5'7" anyone got any help with sizing?

I'm like 5'9" and all of my Chelsea shirts (also adidas, of course) are size small. I love how they fit. Since you're a little shorter, I'd definitely recommend size small unless you're a husky dude. :rofl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, jada2001retro jada2001retro , any word on the Mandzukic/Modric Croatia namesets? Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Yikes, I got mine for $115 with everything. :smokin
Nice, unfortunately i dont have the connects for stuff like that, i didnt mind taking the plunge since i didnt have to worry about finding the genuine items for the shirt since its direct from arsenal (no pun intended) would love to though since id like to grab another one.

Last edited:
that coutinho :pimp: even though he's a red, he's fun to watch.

...a little excited for the season, das Arsenal.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

there's a NT'er here that has it :nerd:
There are two versions. A Pine Green and Navy. Now thinking about, I should have got both lol

Which one do you have? The pine green right? I honestly thought that color was a dark grey.

Last edited:
Went to my local soccer store and they had the bayern and barca kits in and wow the quality is amazing on them. ( not a fan of either) but can anyone confirm if the Man U kit is the same as the two stated above? They seem to be thicker than usual . Compared to the RM kit quality is on point on the two I saw above!

Edit:

Luckily my local shop had a name set for the portugal kit I bought from sports authority!

$62 for the kit $30 for the name !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom