Official Soccer Jersey Thread

laugh.gif
didn't know Ross had that I never look at sports wear I only go for boxers and u white T's
I'll take a peak good stuff tho ...

laugh.gif
didn't know Ross had that I never look at sports wear I only go for boxers and u white T's
I'll take a peak good stuff tho ...

OH EM GEEEE!!!!!! madrid kits are available in long sleeves this year! im giddy as a school girl right now 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

obamabased.jpg

OH EM GEEEE!!!!!! madrid kits are available in long sleeves this year! im giddy as a school girl right now 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

obamabased.jpg

Originally Posted by needsomejays

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

obamabased.jpg

not trying to doubt you but where did you get this info?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

obamabased.jpg

not trying to doubt you but where did you get this info?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

mine came in stitched also.
0b0256f4767747b382800f6ff0e5c8e9fc2a4ae.jpg

United's version is stitched,not Barca's...i happen to have 2 pcs of the transfer:

my uncle's travelling to Barcelona for a holiday...i'm counting on him to grab me 2 plain jerseys at the official store so i can complete the works...

0b0256f4767747b382800f6ff0e5c8e9fc2a4ae.jpg

United's version is stitched,not Barca's...i happen to have 2 pcs of the transfer:

my uncle's travelling to Barcelona for a holiday...i'm counting on him to grab me 2 plain jerseys at the official store so i can complete the works...

got my patches in today for my united away kit, this is my first time applying patches to a jersey, i'll post pics after i do it. wish me luck!
happy.gif

got my patches in today for my united away kit, this is my first time applying patches to a jersey, i'll post pics after i do it. wish me luck!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I can't believe y'all order from them.
laugh.gif

...because my local shops sells UN-official replica jerseys and have the applying skills of patches and numbers of my 3yr old
embarassed.gif
 Otherwise soccerplus.net
pimp.gif
is my main choice.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I can't believe y'all order from them.
laugh.gif

...because my local shops sells UN-official replica jerseys and have the applying skills of patches and numbers of my 3yr old
embarassed.gif
 Otherwise soccerplus.net
pimp.gif
is my main choice.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

good to know, i got mine through the mutd store.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

good to know, i got mine through the mutd store.

Back
Top Bottom