Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I can't believe y'all order from them.
laugh.gif

T21D wrote:
socccer.com
indifferent.gif

What's so bad about them? I've never had any problems. 

How you figure? They've got more or less the same prices as all the other major online retailers.

What's a better retailer, put me on.

How you figure? They've got more or less the same prices as all the other major online retailers.

What's a better retailer, put me on.

Originally Posted by T21D

laugh.gif

...because my local shops sells UN-official replica jerseys and have the applying skills of patches and numbers of my 3yr old
embarassed.gif
 Otherwise soccerplus.net
pimp.gif
is my main choice.
How good is soccerplus.net? Cause this doesn't seem to legit....  

laugh.gif

...because my local shops sells UN-official replica jerseys and have the applying skills of patches and numbers of my 3yr old
embarassed.gif
 Otherwise soccerplus.net
pimp.gif
is my main choice.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

T21D wrote:
socccer.com
indifferent.gif

Me neither, retail ain't bad. I've been with their goal club since 02 saving 10 to15% aint bad w/free shipping. 

zacATTACK080-  They're 100000%LEGIT, that particular Barca shirt was customized w/the bank and FIFA patches. However, they didn't center and line the FIFA patch correctly. They did my authentic Barca correctly w/ the FIFA patch.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif

T21D wrote:
socccer.com
indifferent.gif

Me neither, retail ain't bad. I've been with their goal club since 02 saving 10 to15% aint bad w/free shipping. 

zacATTACK080-  They're 100000%LEGIT, that particular Barca shirt was customized w/the bank and FIFA patches. However, they didn't center and line the FIFA patch correctly. They did my authentic Barca correctly w/ the FIFA patch.

can anyone confirm the authenticity of this jersey. It looks good to me, but I'm just skeptical cause it's coming from Malaysia, and the seller has an Inter Julio Cesar jersey which I have never seen before.

can anyone confirm the authenticity of this jersey. It looks good to me, but I'm just skeptical cause it's coming from Malaysia, and the seller has an Inter Julio Cesar jersey which I have never seen before.

nevermind, some of dudes auctions have ended for $.99 (Messi jersey) I think that give me my answer there. Anyone know a legit ebay seller that has Ronaldo Corinthians jerseys?

nevermind, some of dudes auctions have ended for $.99 (Messi jersey) I think that give me my answer there. Anyone know a legit ebay seller that has Ronaldo Corinthians jerseys?

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
 Otherwise soccerplus.net
pimp.gif
is my main choice.
soccerplus is legit. i believe the owner, josef, used to be a footballer too.
their website is crap, but they're legit. 

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
 Otherwise soccerplus.net
pimp.gif
is my main choice.
soccerplus is legit. i believe the owner, josef, used to be a footballer too.
their website is crap, but they're legit. 

finally got around to putting the patches on, i was kinda scared considering ive never done it before but 
everything_went_better_than_expected_RE_Few_Memes_To_Make_You_Smile-s509x385-155629-580.jpg

finally got around to putting the patches on, i was kinda scared considering ive never done it before but 
everything_went_better_than_expected_RE_Few_Memes_To_Make_You_Smile-s509x385-155629-580.jpg

^^^^The real test is when you wash it. Hopefully, the patch stays. "they" say to wait 3 days before washing it.

^^^^The real test is when you wash it. Hopefully, the patch stays. "they" say to wait 3 days before washing it.

depends on how you wash, i really dont think you're supposed to put them in the washing machine and all that
plus i dont wash my jerseys anyway
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom