Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Decided to finally pop the tags off my RM long sleeve!

Pickups

Real Madrid 12/13 Home w/ Ronaldo [UCL nameset] and UCL Patches

Manchester United 08/09 Third w/ Ronaldo [UCL nameset] and UCL Patches

Added Gold lettering to my Home Milan 13/14

Real Madrid 13/14 Home Long Sleeve w/ Sergio Ramos nameset, UCL Patches and Lisbon Match Details

Anyone has pictures of PSG 2015 kit?

Not sure if you wanted someone that had personal pics... But I got my son the new home & 3rd PSG shirts for Christmas. Will post a pic of him wearing the new shirts when I can get them.

My wife & son got me 2 new Barca hoodies for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Last edited:
Manchester United 08/09 Third w/ Ronaldo [UCL nameset] and UCL Patches

a lot of people slept on this kit...
i have the same one but with Cantona's nameset...wish i had bought a few more when they went on sale back then...

anyway,here's my pickup to close 2014...it's a custom kit from the Legends match between Real Madrid and Inter Milan:

Last edited:
@Keepie Uppie  It's a really nice kit. Specially the long sleeve version. That Real Madrid kit is 
nthat.gif

You bought it like that? Or added patches yourself?

Also, Merry Christmas [or whatever it is you celebrate] everyone! Stay safe and have fun!

Reflect on all the kits you've bought and those you plan on getting 
roll.gif

a lot of people slept on this kit...
i have the same one but with Cantona's nameset...wish i had bought a few more when they went on sale back then...

anyway,here's my pickup to close 2014...it's a custom kit from the Legends match between Real Madrid and Inter Milan:

GOAT :smokin

Here's what my future mother in law got me. It's pro pretty rare to see a Zabs shirt here in the states but I love it. P.s. Nice pickups everybody!

Not sure if you wanted someone that had personal pics... But I got my son the new home & 3rd PSG shirts for Christmas. Will post a pic of him wearing the new shirts when I can get them.

My wife & son got me 2 new Barca hoodies for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

What do you plan on doing with all these kits once your son outgrows them? You could probably get good money for them. Just curious.

Grabbed a mexico away kit when wss had the sale and was wondering if i could exchange it at an adidas store for any other jersey? Would rather have Chelsea or Bayern.

^ i'm a sucker for wes anderson films.

Everyone with the nice gifts and pickups! :wow:

Last edited:
What do you plan on doing with all these kits once your son outgrows them? You could probably get good money for them. Just curious.

I'll proly sell them on ebay for a pretty reasonable price or give them to the younger brother of someone on my son's team or something.

BTW romeyrome romeyrome , that's an old fan design that's been around for a minute. Not real at all.

This however is the rumored leak of next years Los Blancos home shirt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom