Official Soccer Jersey Thread

I'll proly sell them on ebay for a pretty reasonable price or give them to the younger brother of someone on my son's team or something.

BTW romeyrome romeyrome , that's an old fan design that's been around for a minute. Not real at all.

This however is the rumored leak of next years Los Blancos home shirt.

Thanks man. I even asked him if Nike somehow got a deal a going on for next year!

whered you cop from? need pretty much everything there haha except CL patches

Ebay . There's one guy in the USA that sells them vivelefut I believe is his name.

Got these done with those patches! Still waiting for the shop to receive the Alonso name set for the black bayern Kit .

Used euro 16 qualifier on the portugal and England
WC patch on the spain
Serie a patch on juventus and as roma

I'll proly sell them on ebay for a pretty reasonable price or give them to the younger brother of someone on my son's team or something.

BTW @romeyrome, that's an old fan design that's been around for a minute. Not real at all.

This however is the rumored leak of next years Los Blancos home shirt.
way too clean. love it.

Does anyone know if CFS ordered gets custom fees? Its anything over 200$ correct? What are we looking at shipping time?

A week to week and a half. In my past experiences, no custom fees. They do require signature though

Anyone have recommendations on where I could find the black AON sponsored Man U. jerseys? Specifically of Ryan Giggs or Van Persie?

Back
Top Bottom