As much as I don't wan't want to admit it that France AWAY is freakin
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Did a couple kits today.
Benzema 11/12 Away France for me
As much as I don't wan't want to admit it that France AWAY is freakin
smokin.gif

I use a regular iron on highest setting.

The France kit is really beautiful, in person it is even nicer.
pimp.gif

what did you put over it when you ironed? I put some patches on the other week and i ended up leaving some burns on the shirt, nothing really noticeable, but yeah id like it to not burn it
laugh.gif

I use a regular iron on highest setting.

The France kit is really beautiful, in person it is even nicer.
pimp.gif

what did you put over it when you ironed? I put some patches on the other week and i ended up leaving some burns on the shirt, nothing really noticeable, but yeah id like it to not burn it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by zizou

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....Nike has been making a couple Mexico products as of late?
Waiting for a new Roma kit to surface, Bojan!
pimp.gif

adidas picked up nike since the end of world cup 2006.
Can you explain lol, idk what you mean
laugh.gif
 sorry
embarassed.gif

sorry. meant adidas picked up mexico since the end of world cup 2006. nike was the kit supplier for awhile up to then (from 2003 i think). but since the 2006 world cup, adidas has been the supplier. so no nike gear for mexico's soccer team.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....Nike has been making a couple Mexico products as of late?
Waiting for a new Roma kit to surface, Bojan!
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 sorry
embarassed.gif

sorry. meant adidas picked up mexico since the end of world cup 2006. nike was the kit supplier for awhile up to then (from 2003 i think). but since the 2006 world cup, adidas has been the supplier. so no nike gear for mexico's soccer team.

laugh.gif
 sorry
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
 sorry
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

I've been looking at some patches for my 2006 & 2010 world cup jerseys. Someone had mentioned earlier that it was very hard to find authentic ones. Ones I'm looking at on ebay (from a seller that I buy a lot of my namesets from) don't look like they are bad quality and are of the velvet material. Can someone shed some light as to what makes an authentic patch so much better? Or is it just preference.
walking around knowing you've got some legit namesets/patches/embroidery of any kind on your jersey = swag
pimp.gif
 ...no lie...
laugh.gif

anyway...
i'm not 100% sure,but i believe authentic patches will pop up somewhere online...
either that or someone has been able to custom them to look like the real thing...
but like you've said,the quality and material should be good at least to have the jersey looking as close to the real thing as possible...

recently,i managed to track down a WC patch and match details to my Mexico away kit...here's the end product:

also did some work on this Barca jersey...

before:

after:

now i'm working on getting the patches for the Gold Cup and the Euro2012 qualifiers...
bought one online for my Spain kit the other day but it came all thin and flimsy...check it out:

i'll leave my jersey blank for now until i find the patch that "looks and feel right" to me...

finally,my jersey pickup for this month...it was too cool to resist:

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

I've been looking at some patches for my 2006 & 2010 world cup jerseys. Someone had mentioned earlier that it was very hard to find authentic ones. Ones I'm looking at on ebay (from a seller that I buy a lot of my namesets from) don't look like they are bad quality and are of the velvet material. Can someone shed some light as to what makes an authentic patch so much better? Or is it just preference.
walking around knowing you've got some legit namesets/patches/embroidery of any kind on your jersey = swag
pimp.gif
 ...no lie...
laugh.gif

anyway...
i'm not 100% sure,but i believe authentic patches will pop up somewhere online...
either that or someone has been able to custom them to look like the real thing...
but like you've said,the quality and material should be good at least to have the jersey looking as close to the real thing as possible...

recently,i managed to track down a WC patch and match details to my Mexico away kit...here's the end product:

also did some work on this Barca jersey...

before:

after:

now i'm working on getting the patches for the Gold Cup and the Euro2012 qualifiers...
bought one online for my Spain kit the other day but it came all thin and flimsy...check it out:

i'll leave my jersey blank for now until i find the patch that "looks and feel right" to me...

finally,my jersey pickup for this month...it was too cool to resist:

^^Pm'ed you.
I need to come across some gold cup patches too. I should have tried to snag some while I was working at the games in Dallas haha those things fall off the players jerseys so easily.

^^Pm'ed you.
I need to come across some gold cup patches too. I should have tried to snag some while I was working at the games in Dallas haha those things fall off the players jerseys so easily.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'm looking for the home or away Real Madrid 05/06 Raul jersey, anywhere I could possibly find it?
nerd.gif

that's a very rare jersey. best bet is ebay, but be careful.
needsomejays, why not the holland away jersey?  
soccerplus.net might have it.

Generally there aren't that many fakes of old jerseys on ebay.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'm looking for the home or away Real Madrid 05/06 Raul jersey, anywhere I could possibly find it?
nerd.gif

that's a very rare jersey. best bet is ebay, but be careful.
needsomejays, why not the holland away jersey?  
soccerplus.net might have it.

Generally there aren't that many fakes of old jerseys on ebay.

How did you get the lfp patch off? Been wanting to do that to my barca n real kits

How did you get the lfp patch off? Been wanting to do that to my barca n real kits

Back
Top Bottom