Official Soccer Jersey Thread

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Blazinbama

Hey I just got in a Holland home jersey.  Who do yall think I should get?  I wanna get someone who has the most staying power by the next world cup.  I know they'll have new jerseys by then but I don't wanna get someone printed on (onionbag) that won't be playing by then.
Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

Hey I just got in a Holland home jersey.  Who do yall think I should get?  I wanna get someone who has the most staying power by the next world cup.  I know they'll have new jerseys by then but I don't wanna get someone printed on (onionbag) that won't be playing by then.
Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

Originally Posted by beans718

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

im in a little bit of a predicament i reaaaaallllllly wanna get a sneijder jersey also, but i hate Inter and i hate the color orange so its a lose lose situation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by beans718

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!

im in a little bit of a predicament i reaaaaallllllly wanna get a sneijder jersey also, but i hate Inter and i hate the color orange so its a lose lose situation
laugh.gif

I've been looking at some patches for my 2006 & 2010 world cup jerseys. Someone had mentioned earlier that it was very hard to find authentic ones. Ones I'm looking at on ebay (from a seller that I buy a lot of my namesets from) don't look like they are bad quality and are of the velvet material. Can someone shed some light as to what makes an authentic patch so much better? Or is it just preference.

I've been looking at some patches for my 2006 & 2010 world cup jerseys. Someone had mentioned earlier that it was very hard to find authentic ones. Ones I'm looking at on ebay (from a seller that I buy a lot of my namesets from) don't look like they are bad quality and are of the velvet material. Can someone shed some light as to what makes an authentic patch so much better? Or is it just preference.

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!
Where did you get it, I've been looking for one. My suggestion: van persie 

found a real one on ebay (worn once).  I'll post pics when i receive it!

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Options:

van persie

sneijder

robben

kuyt

huntelaar

appreciate it!
Where did you get it, I've been looking for one. My suggestion: van persie 

found a real one on ebay (worn once).  I'll post pics when i receive it!

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ....Nike has been making a couple Mexico products as of late?
Waiting for a new Roma kit to surface, Bojan!
pimp.gif

adidas picked up nike since the end of world cup 2006.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I'm looking for the home or away Real Madrid 05/06 Raul jersey, anywhere I could possibly find it?
nerd.gif

that's a very rare jersey. best bet is ebay, but be careful.
needsomejays, why not the holland away jersey?  

I'm looking for the home or away Real Madrid 05/06 Raul jersey, anywhere I could possibly find it?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zizou

nerd.gif

eh idk, not really a big fan of those ones either
laugh.gif
guess im SOL

nerd.gif

eh idk, not really a big fan of those ones either
laugh.gif
guess im SOL

pimp.gif

Can you explain lol, idk what you mean
laugh.gif
 sorry
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

Can you explain lol, idk what you mean
laugh.gif
 sorry
embarassed.gif

think he meant adidas picked up mexico after the '06 WC. They recently extended the contract to 2018....sucks. Nike is just trying to cash in on Mexico's fanbase. Nothing that I've seen recently from Nike that is Mexico branded is actually FMF authorized, just using the colors and name. At least that I know of.

think he meant adidas picked up mexico after the '06 WC. They recently extended the contract to 2018....sucks. Nike is just trying to cash in on Mexico's fanbase. Nothing that I've seen recently from Nike that is Mexico branded is actually FMF authorized, just using the colors and name. At least that I know of.

Back
Top Bottom